#5; Toby!?!?

-=POV; Y/N=-

Slenderman wanted to talk to me. About what? I was not sure. I hope I'm not in trouble. "You're welcome here as long as you don't cause any troubles." He said menacing. I nodded. "Yes, sir." I answered. He mentioned I could leave. I bowed and left through the doors.

"What was that about?" I heard a voice. Without thinking I tried to punch the person in the face, but my fist was stopped by the hand from the person. "That's not really kind." He said. "I'm sorry, I do things like that without thinking." I said nervously laughing. It was a boy a bit taller than me, brown hair and green eyes, and he has stitches all over his face, he wore a long black coat and black shirt and dark pants with a dark green and white striped scarf. "Liu." He introduced himself. "Y/N." I said back. He opened his mouth to say something, but he was interrupted by fuck face running upstairs. "Liu! What the fuck do you think you're doing!? You're getting us late!" He yelled. "I'm on my way." He answered looking at fuck face. He ran back downstairs and Liu turned back to me. "That was Jeff, my brother. Don't worry about him, okay? I'll have to go, I'll speak you later." He said. Liu winked and went downstairs to his brother. "What the fuck just happened?" I asked myself.

Not so long later I found myself wandering through the mansion. "I thought being in the Slendermansion wouldn't be this boring." I muttered. I decided to go outside. Technically I could just go back home because I wasn't officially a Proxy or Creepypasta, but I didn't know where to go because I was kidnapped. "Who kidnapped me again?" I yelled downstairs. "M- Masky, Hoodie, and m- me; Toby!" I heard the stuttering voice yell back. "Toby you're so stupid, why would you think she asked that, of course she's going to get revenge now!" I heard Masky whisper yell. Then I heard someone getting punched. "Ha! I c- can't feel a- any pain, remember?" Toby said. I walked downstairs and punched Toby across the face, giving him a bleeding lip. "W- what was that good f- for!?" He yelled at me. "I thought you said you couldn't feel any pain." I laughed. "We're starting to like you more and more, Y/N." Masky said. I laughed.

"Don't cause any trouble." I heard Slenderman in my mind. I rolled my eyes. "So, what way is home?" I asked them. They looked at each other. "You're not going home." Masky said. "Why not?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. "Because Slenderman is going to make you his most powerful proxy." He answered. "And I can't refuse, fuck." I murmured. "What do I have to know for when I become Proxy?" I asked them. "Well, you always have to listen to the operator, you can never return to your old live, you're not allowed to be in any relationships. Those are the most important." Maakt said. I nodded.

"Anyone want some waffles?" I heard BEN yell from the kitchen. "Me!" Toby and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and ran as fast as we could to the kitchen. "Ha! I w- win! I g- get the w- waffles!" Toby said. "Not fair!" I said pouting. BEN looked at us but ended up giving the waffles to me. "Haha!" I said as I ate the waffles in Toby's face. "You 2 are so weird." BEN said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"I w- want w- waffles too." Toby said pouting. "To bad to sad." I said as I took another bite of the waffle. Toby started grinning. "What are you doing?" I asked. He walked over to me, grabbed my throat in a choking way with his right hand and pushed me against the kitchen counter. In shock I forgot to breathe. Toby came closer and closer to me. "Mine." He whispered in my ear before he took the plate of waffles out of my hand. He walked away with them, leaving me in shock behind. I slowly let my breath out as I slid down onto the kitchen floor.

"What the fuck was that?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Eyeless Jack. "He wanted the waffles, I think." I said back. "Are you alright?" He asked helping me stand up. "Yeah I'm alright, don't worry." I answered as I gave him a quick smile. He patted my head and I laughed. "You'll be alright." He said. "I know." I answered.

Maybe this wouldn't be that boring after all.

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
LONG TIME NO SEE!

you took a break for almost a week.

I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK LET ME BE!

no.

RUDE!
ANYWAYS..
LIKE TOBY WHAT THE FUCK!?
I KNOW THE SIMPS LOVED IT BUT STILL!!

he just wanted the waffles.

SO HE DOES THAT??

yes.

SHORT BUT A DIRECT  ANSWER, OKAY

you better start writing chapter 6 now.

I WILL I WILL DON'T WORRY!

yeah right.