#3; Enough Is Enough!

-=POV; Y/N=-

"Are you alright, hun?" Aunt Amber asked. I nodded, waved goodbye and went inside my house. That was so strange, I thought to myself as I walked up to my room. I wrote some stuff about what happened on a piece of paper and hang it with the rest of the evidence on my wall.

Something outside by the forest caught my attention. When I looked, it was gone. I growled out of frustration and stomped my way outside. "Son of a bitch! I don't want to do this shit! If I come there and there's nothing, I'm gonna lose my shit!" I said angrily to myself.

I walked not that far into the forest. Nothing. I sighed and turned around, only to be faced by a person hanging upside down from a tree. "Hello." He said. I screamed and fell backwards. The person, who was apparently a boy by hearing his voice, was wearing a black hoodie with black pants and black shoes, and he was wearing a blue mask with deep dark voids where the eyes should be, crying thick black tears.

The boy fell down from the tree onto his feet. "It's not polite to scream." He said, walking over to me. I crawled back until I hit a tree. I slowly stood up. The boy placed one hand next to my head so I couldn't sprint away. My breathing got heavy. "What are you doing here?" He asked softly. I didn't answer, instead I was trying my hardest best not to cry. "Shh." He shushed me, with his other hand he stroked my cheek. I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt the boy piercing his eyes right through my skull. When I finally had my emotions and breathing under control I opened my eyes. He was gone. Confused I started walking back home.

That night I couldn't sleep. The vision of the boy was going through my mind constantly. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the window open. I jumped up, trying to see who or what did it. Nothing. I sighed and closed the window. Suddenly I felt a person grabbing me from behind and placing a knife against my throat. "Shh, go to sleep." He whispered. Anger filled me. I elbowed him in his stomach. He let loose of me. I turned around and kicked the knife out of his hand the air in, I catched it and pointed it at the intruder who was looking confused at me. I smiled at him. I opened the window while still keeping an eye on him, grabbed his hair and pushed him halfway outside. "Goodnight, bitch." I whispered in his ear and I threw him out of the window. I threw the knife after him that landed blade first right next to his face.

I laughed, locked the window and went to bed again. The smile on my face wouldn't fade, so I fell asleep with it still on my face. I didn't mind, I just kicked out an intruder. Slowly but surely I fell asleep.

I woke up by a strange feeling. I checked the time and that it's 03:58 AM. I slowly sat up in bed and looked around the room. Nothing. I lay down again, but before my head could even hit the pillow I heard something downstairs. "I swear to mother fucking Satan." I mumbled angrily. I stood up and got my 2 daggers from under my bed.

Slowly and making sure not to make any noise I walked my way downstairs. "You're so stupid! Why did we have to bring him??" I heard a frustrated voice say. "T- that's n- not very n- nice, M- Masky. I'm doing m- my b- best." I heard another stuttering voice answer. I decided to hide my daggers behind my back. I walked over to the light switch and clicked the light on. There were 3 men standing in the kitchen. One wearing a mask, one with a hood up, and one with a hoodie, mouth guard and orange goggles. They all turned to look at me. I acted like I was scared. "Is she on the hitlist?" I heard the boy with the goggles ask. He took 2 hatchets of his belt and stood in a fight position. The masked boy took out a list. "Nope, we have to spare her." He answered. "Damnit." The boy with the goggles answered. "Hoodie, will you be so kind?" The masked figure asked. The nodded boy nodded and made his way over to me.

My scared expressed face turned into a devilish grin. The hooded figure couldn't care less and wasn't taken back by this. I took the 2 daggers from behind my back and stood in a fight position. The hooded figure stopped. "Hoodie! What are you waiting for!?" The masked boy yelled. The hooded man, apparently called Hoodie, nodded and continued his way over to me. "You shouldn't have done that." I mumbled. Everyone looked at me confused. I giggled and ran forward attacking Hoodie. He had blood dripping from his shoulder, arm, and leg after I stabbed him a couple times. He didn't say anything, strangely, he didn't even acted or sounded like he was hurt.

I took a step backwards, my daggers still ready to attack. "Toby, now!" I heard the masked man yell. Before I knew it there was a bag over my head and I was knocked out.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
IT TOOK 2 DAYS, BUT HERE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS!
AND YES Y/N GOT KIDNAPPED

but she also kicked Hoodie's ass.

TRUE LMFAOO