Chapter 47: A New Brand of Hero Part 1

ATK: Attack Points

DEF: Defense Points

LP: Life Points

It was after the duel and Aster was currently surrounded by many reporters all excited.

Reporter: That was an amazing victory, Aster.

Aster: Well, he was pretty strong, but it was destined that I would win.

Reporter: This time, you've unveiled your prized Hero deck, but why now of all times? The reporter inquired.

Aster: Well actually, there's a duelist at Duel Academy who uses the same Hero deck like me.

Jaden: Huh!?

Hassleberry: So, he's talking to you, right?

Aster: I was actually the faster one to make the Hero deck, but in the craziness, this duelist became famous. The other days, I heard that this duelist was on par with Zane. In which case, If I defeated Zane, it would mean that I'm the stronger one. That's why I used this opportunity to display my deck.

Bastion: So, he's saying that he used Zane as a guinea pig?

Aster: Still, there's probably someone among my fans that find it imperfect. So, I want announce that I will challenge the duelist who is using an identical Hero deck: Jaden Yuki!

The gang looks to Jaden who looked serious for a change.

Aater: Jaden, I'll be coming to Duel Academy tomorrow. When I do, we'll throw down. And we'll see which of us is more worthy of using the Heroes. He stated.

Crowler: Aster is coming here!? What should I wear? Bonaparte laughed.

Bonaparte: He'll beat the pantaloons off of Jaden, which means one less slacker in  our way.

Syrus: You already beat him once.

Alexis: But now he's got his real deck.

Haru: Elemental Heroes against Elemental Heroes.

Jaden: 'This is just the challenge I've been looking for! Time to get my rematch on.' Jaden wasn't worried though.

Elsewhere...

Sartorius was mixing up his deck of cards. That's when Aster came in.

Sartorius: Are you going?

Aster: As much as I'd like to, I can't afford to be taking detours. I'll go all over the world and find them as soon as possible! He said.

Sartorius: You mustn't hurry, for the doors of destiny will always open. Aster, are you using those cards?

Aster: That is my intention. I'll show Jaden real heroes.

Sartorius: You're saying that you don't approve of his pride as a fellow Hero user, I take it? In that case, I will look at the fighting spirit and future that dwell within your deck. Aster handed Sartorius his deck. Sartorius used some strange ability and added a sort of sinister power into the cards.

Aster: How is my destiny?

Sartorius: It seems you already knew the future.

Aster: I'll be back soon.

At the docks of Duel Academy, Crowler and Bonaparte were waiting in the freezing night air for Aster.

Bonaparte: I'm freezing my croissants off. Where's Aster already? He'd better not have stood us up again.

Crowler: All I know is that I've lost all feeling below my chin.

Up in the sky, Aster was getting ready. He attached his feet to a board and put on his goggles.