Chapter 124: The Forbidden Ritual Part 2

Echo slowly walked toward Adrian, willingly allowing herself to be sacrificed in order for Adrian to claim the power he desires.

Adrian: 'With Echo's help, I will soon control the power of Exodia.'

Aster: No! Echo, stop. You can't let him use your duel energy.

Haru: He's right, Echo. You have to listen!

Crowler: What you're going to do may have dangerous repercussions.

Blair: Don't do this.

Zane: I don't think she's stopping for anybody. Her mind is made up.

Jaden: And it's not changing.

Aster: How could you ask this of your friend, Adrian? Don't you know what will happen to her? Without her duel energy, she'll be sent to the stars. Rgh! Don't you get it? She'll be gone forever! And the only things that you're gonna have left are her memory and Exodia. Is it really worth all that? Is it?

Echo: 'I know that by doing this, Adrian, you will finally have the power you so rightly deserve.' She steps on the shining platform.

Aster: Uh! Suddenly, the arm of Exodia comes out of the sealed gate and grabs Echo, causing her to scream out.

Echo: Aaah!

Aster: Adrian, stop it.

Echo: Aah! Aah!

Adrian: The ritual of the ultimate forbidden lord has already been activated. There is no stopping it now. My destiny is to rule this world, and this duel will deliver me the power I need.

Aster: Then forget it, 'cause as far as I'm concerned, this duel's over, got it?

Adrian: I'm afraid not. You're not back at duel academy. You can't stop a duel. We must continue this battle until one of us becomes one with the stars. As part of my Ritual's effect, I can send all Forbidden One cards in my grave to my deck.

Aster: But my Force of Four Spell put a stop to Exodia.

Adrian: For the time being. Now I'll sacrifice two Forbidden One cards in my hand to summon Exodios, the Ultimate Forbidden Lord.

Aster: Exodios?

(ATK: ?)

Exodios: [Roars]

Adrian: Precisely. Think of him as Exodia's distant cousin.

Aster: Oh, man, now I gotta face a family of Forbidden Ones. Hmm...

Adrian: My Exodios cannot be destroyed, and he's also immune to Spells, Traps, and monster special abilities.

Aster: You're joking.

Adrian: Well, I hope you're ready for the punchline. His ATK's are equal to the number of cards in my grave that have "Forbidden One" in their name, and that number is then multiplied by 1000 With two Forbidden Arms in my grave, Exodios gets 2000 ATK's. (ATK: ?-2000)