True Love

it took some time to get the club ready to launch but with a lot of convincing to victor, and a lot of financial help from falcone. you tried to put your own money into the business, considering you gathered a lot of money from previous jobs, especially the GCPD. 

the grand opening is only in a few hours, Victor's name is on the club as well as yours so you both were getting ready to host. Victor was going to be more on security side but also working on the side business in the back of the club. meanwhile you were going to be the face of the club and ensure that everything would go smoothly. 

you were wearing an emerald green formal dress with a long slit up the leg that ended just above your waist along with black stilettos. Falcone let you borrow some emerald jewelry - all of the jewelry combined cost more than your entire existence. 

as you were pinning your hair up and spraying stray strands down in place, victor walked in. you looked at him through the mirror and saw he was wearing his usual suit and holsters, but he was wearing a green tint rather than purple. 

"are you almost done? staff is starting to clock in," 

you got up and walked over to him, "yeah, I'll go to the bar and make sure we have everything." you pushed past him but he grabbed your arm, 

"what do you want me to do if ed shows up tonight?" your face softened, took your arm back and shrugged, 

"just leave him be, ill take care of him," you were a little nervous about him showing up because you didn't know what you were do or say - but you did miss him. 

as you approached the bar you sat down and poured yourself a drink and watched the clock go and listened to the people starting to make audible chatter outside. you glanced off and looked at the bright yellow lit stage and saw victor setting up a mic stand and dealing with all the wires. 

you drank your drink and saw the clock struck seven. you felt a massive wave of anxiety as you pulled yourself up from the bar stool and walked over to the door. you straightened your spine out and a large show smile crept across your face. 

you pulled the doors back and saw a crowd of people standing outside, they all looked at you and quieted down a little bit. there already was a bouncer standing there, he towered over you. he was very muscular, with black hair and dark eyes. you felt safe next to him so the crowd in front of you felt less stressful. 

"welcome to fantasy! I'm so glad you all could be here tonight, once my guard here checks you in I hope you enjoy your stay!" you went back inside to allow your guard to do his job and went towards the stage where victor was standing. 

"I thought you didn't like green," 

"I don't," he replied "but ill give you tonight." you smiled and wrapped your arms around his arm and squeezed him tightly. he glared down at you and tried wiggling his arm free. people started to pile in and gravitate towards the bar and sit down. 

~ 

as the night progressed the house was full and everyone seemed to be enjoying it. the musical guest showed a little late but the show they put on was great and everyone seemed to enjoy it. you won the vote of what music should be played and it was classic ballads, jazz. you wanted the sensual but alluring sound. 

you were walking around the club, in between people and trying to avoid their drinks so that you wouldn't spill anything. everyone looks like they're having fun, but as you were walking through the crowd you felt someone wrap their arm around your waist and pulled you into their chest. you gasped and grabbed their arm and squeezed. you saw they were wearing a similar green suit and their hands were gloved. 

he nuzzled his head close to your ear; 

"I've missed you so much"