The beginning..

As I'm getting ready for work my daughter Karson comes in "hey mommy I wish I could go to work with you" my baby was only three but she was so advance for age. I smiled at her, "baby I'm going to work so I can buy you everything you want". I worked the third shift at the mall it was a easy ass job honestly I had just moved back In with my mom. I was in a relationship but that shit was hanging on by a fucking strand honestly. I was so happy to be back home with my mom.

Quick rundown.. I was dating this guy name James I thought things were good but honestly I was just doing dumb shit I moved out he quit his job soon as we moved into the place I was going out getting loans all kind of shit just to afford the place it was dumb as fuck. My friends were honestly worried about me, my relationship with my mom was not the best, I wasn't putting my baby first which was the dumbest shit I've ever done.

I had a great job working at the hospital just doing well for myself to be 21 he was 27 and it seemed like ever since I was with him shit just started to go south I had to pray to god that he pulled me away from that situation cause who knows where tf I would be. I forgot to mention he was a drug addict he would pop pills so bad. It's not funny but I remember one day he was so high and I thought he was dead LMFAO I woke his ass up and he thought he was gone put his hands on me I dropped his ass.

"Alright mommy I'm getting ready to go", my mom was in the kitchen cooking steak and potatoes I got off at 4am but trust me I was gone smash that shit when I got home.. bye Karson give mommy love. Baby girl gave me hugs and kisses. "Alright Kayla let me know when you make it to work and let me know when you headed home". I'm my mom only child so she don't play no games when it comes to me." I got you mommy I'll let you know soon as I pull up". As I'm walking out the door I slid my crocs on and I heard my phone ringing.

Why the fuck was James calling me!? I had been so distant these past 2 weeks I just really felt myself drifting from him I was back at my mom house so it was really fuck him I didn't even answer the phone I called my best friend Noelle instead she picked up on the first ring " bitch tell me Tf why James sorry ass calling me I've barely been talking to him". 

Noelle started dying laughing "girl his lame junky ass need to gone tf head!"

No but seriously I wish he leave me alone if I barely answer your text or calls that should tell your dusty ass something. Anyway I'm headed to work now wyd ?"

"Im not doing shit bitch bout to smoke" Noelle said.

We talked all the way til I got to work when I walked in it was some guy standing by the office door I spoke he was kinda cute I didn't get a good look though. "Bitch tell me why I walk in and this guy standing by the door he look mean as fuck"Noelle busted out laughing "Kayla you are crazy that man minding his business".

"Whatever I'm bout to start cleaning imma call you in a little bit."
I hung up and I had my AirPods in and started cleaning the mall i didn't really see him for the rest of the night. This night should go fast my shift was 8pm til 4am.

12:45am
James: Damn Kayla I know you seen me calling & texting you you just don't give a fuck about me huh ?
1:45am
James: Damn you still not gone text back that's fucked up
2:45am
James: Bet. You won't hear from me no more

Every damn hour James lame ass had been texting why the fuck was he so pressed to talk though ? Like dude you have ruined my life enough what the fuck is it ? I still didn't reply because it was really fuck him. It was now 3:45 damn near time to get the fuck off I was so ready I still didn't see the new guy but I wasn't pressed fuck it maybe I'll see him tomorrow. As I was headed to the supply closet I text my mom
Me: Hey mommy bout to clock out and head home love you ❤️
My world: Okay Kay I'll see you when you get here love you.
My mom had her phone all the way up she text me right back my girl was not playing.

Finally headed home I was tired as fuck honestly but I wanted to watch outer banks that was my shit my favorite character was John B for sure. My job was 15 min from my house thank god it wasn't too far. I blasted moneybagg yo- Toxic.

What this is? What we doin'?
All of this arguing, I can't do it
One day you love me, the next day you through with me
Tellin' your friend the shit you gon' do with me
You was my rider, holding it down
You was my queen, gave you the crown (True)
When I get back, we can sit down (Why?)
Ain't tryna deal with this shit right now (No, hey)
I was ridin' one night, thinkin' 'bout that shit you said (Said)
I just looked at your text message, left your shit on read (What it say?)
You just want me in rotation, playin' with my head (What else?)
And you always tryna hide me, ain't no Easter egg (Ain't April)
Disrespectful ho, this bitch that we go back and forth (Forth)
Then after that we suckin', fuckin', lovin', makin' noise (Ugh)
I let you push the Wraith around because what's..

Why was my music cut off by James worrisome ass ? I mean really wtf. I answered but didn't say shit. "Kayla I know you been ignoring me we g fed a seeeq was 5<. what's up you don't wanna be with me ?"
Honestly James no tf I don't you are no good for me so what it is?
I cared for James but I didn't love him nor was I in love with him it was more like a I feel bad for him type of care all he could say was Wow Kayla that's foul.
Well I gotta go James ttyl. I thought he would not hit me up but of course soon as we hung up he was texting

4:20am
James: Hope you will forgive me for everything I really wanna make it work.

Of course I read that shit and did not reply.
I was finally home I was about to shower and eat and lay the fuck down I was exhausted. Karson was sleep in my mom room but I was going to wait until I finish getting myself together then put her in the bed with me. I took my shoes off at the door and my clothes off in the bathroom I did not play that outside clothes in the room shit I had to wash all germs tf off plus Covid was getting real I had to keep my household safe by all means.
I hopped in the shower and lawdddd that hot water did something to my body I felt so relaxed I cleaned myself up. I walked to my room in my towel lotion my body and  found me a cute gown and some panties.

I went to the kitchen looking for the steak and potatoes I was starving fr I watched one episode of outer banks as I ate and the new guy crossed my mind. I wasn't pressed but idk I just felt like I wanted to know who he was. Finishing up my food I erased that thought cleaned the kitchen made sure everything was put up. I walked in my mom room she was knocked but I woke her up to let her know I was grabbing Karson. I walked to my room with my baby and snuggled up next to her. I checked my phone and I had few notifications

Noelle: Hey stink I know you probably bout to go to bed but wanted to make sure you was okay I know you was annoyed with James ass. Love you bae ❤️

James: Goodnight Kayla 🙁

I texted Noelle back letting her know I was home safe and Fuck a damn James I was tired of worrying about his ass and told her I loved her too it was time to go to bed. I was exhausted.