Another day

James POV

I was high as fuck off these pills I couldn't believe Kayla spoke to me like that yesterday! Shit was crazy. I knew I fucked up big time for sure. I was going to let her cool off. I decided not to hit her up after she declined my call yesterday evening.

James thoughts were interrupted by Taylor climbing back in bed.

I could tell she wanted to fuck but I wasn't even up for it. I had way to much shit on my mind I was trying to figure out how I could afford this room for the next few days. Taylor thugged with me because
I wasn't allowed at her parents crib. She came from money her parents was filthy rich.
BINGO!
Taylor could help me out I knew she had the bread. I might have to give her this dick after all.

Taylor was in her phone. " come here Tay" she came to him. You know I fuck with you right ? James said to her while looking in her eyes. Yeah I know James but I wanna be yours like be in a relationship. You see I'm here for you I always make sure you good unlike Kayla. That's where Taylor fucked up she loved comparing herself to Kayla that's why he knew he couldn't date her.

Lay back and be quiet Tay! I pulled my dick out and rubbed it up against her pussy she moaned " Mmm James" Taylor was already dripping wet. I slid my dick inside her wet slit. "Fuckkk" I groaned. Taylor was flexible as fuck she was cheerleader when she was in high school that's how I met her cause I played football.

She had her legs in a spread eagle I might not wanted her relationship wise but she was off limits Idc. This white bitch was freaked out. She would eat my ass, even fucked me before with one of her toys. Shit was wild I ain't never had no shit like that done to me. "James I'm yours I promise to do whatever". That was music to my ears. I grabbed her titties "Fuck I can feel that pussy gripping my dick".

Taylor was digging her nails into my back that shit drove me crazy I kept beating that pussy up she loved it rough. I felt her hands go down to my ass she was pushing me further inside of her " Damn Tay I'm deep inside you ughhh" shit she had me moaning.

I felt one of her fingers insert my ass that shit made my dick rock hard. I bit my lip looking at her white ass she was sexy as fuck I'll give her that but she won't Kayla. "I'm cumming James don't stop I'm cumming ugghhh". Her body shook she looked me in eyes and told me to lay back cause she wanted to suck her cum off my dick.

Soon as her warm mouth wrapped around my wood my toes was curling she had a mouth on her on my soul. She deep throated my shit I started fucking her face. " Just like that Tay you gone make me bust all in your mouth" I kept fucking her mouth I felt like I was on top of the world. " SHITTTTTTTTTTTT AGHH FUCKkkkkk". Dammit Taylor. That mouth alone gone make me kill some damn body over you.

Taylor POV..

Fuck I loved James so much.We had been fucking around since junior year in high school. I've been waiting for him to make me his but idk why he won't. "Tay you think you could help me with this room for a few days I'll make the bread back after I re up on this weed I got" James said. Anything for you James especially after that good black dick you just gave me. Taylor pulled out 300 dollars you can pay it up for the week.

Im here for you know that James. Apart of me felt stupid cause I was definitely competing with this bitch Kayla! I was always trying to figure out what did she have that was better than me. It's like he wouldn't let her go but I knew eventually he would. Kayla wasn't even fucking with him like that but if she say jump James ass ready to ask her how high ? I hope James comes around eventually. I went to the bathroom grabbed my bag.

James thought he knew everything about me and he didn't! Yeah I pop pills, smoke etc. but heroin was really my drug I kept it discreet sometimes I would shoot up or sometimes I would sniff it.
Right now I was gone sniff it because I didn't have time to be nodding off while here with James. Nobody knows I do this except my friend Sarah.
James scared the fuck out of me banging on the door. "You good Tay ?" He asked. Yeah I'm good cleaning myself up.

You got any plans today ? I asked him. Shit I'm bout to go pay this room up while you get yourself together I'll be back James said.

I was happy he was stepping out I could enjoy this high for a min. I felt like I could do anything, I felt strong, I felt magical. I need to snap tf out of it.

James POV..
Damn Taylor really gave me the bread it's not like I'm shocked. I was only gone pay the room for 3 days and pocket the rest I'll figure the other 4 days out. I felt wavy I had popped a Xan before I left out the room. Taylor stayed going to the bathroom on some weird shit but fuck it won't my business. I ain't gone lie I love Taylor but she allows me to run all over her and that's a turn off.