Its date night.

Jonah POV..
5:45pm
I had switched my fit up. I had on some stacked jeans, a white t-shirt that had a design on it but it had green in it that matched my chlorophyll dunks, a black jacket because it was chilly out.

It had been a while since I actually took a girl out. I won't even pressed about getting pussy tonight I really wanted to know who she was as a person.

KayIa's house was just 25 min from my crib. I shot her a text to let her know I was about to head out. 

Me: leaving my house now, you're about 25 min from me. See you soon.

Kayla POV..
I had just seen Jonah text. I had got my locs twisted , hoop earrings, mesh shirt and my black ripped jeans, my thigh high boots.

I was looking too good.

I told my mom I was going out on a date tonight I had already gave Karson her bath and prepped dinner for my mom to cook for her.

Mom how I look ? She asked.

You look good Kay , I like those thigh high boots why you ain't get me some ?

Really ma? I'll get you some for Christmas.
I played tea party with my baby girl for about 20 min.
Jonah text and said he was outside.
I was kinda nervous but I was good.
Alright girls I'll see y'all later on tonight I kissed Karson and my mom.
My location is on ma.
I stepped out the house.
I got in the car & he was already smoking.
He passed me the blunt.
How you feeling pretty lady ?
I'm good wby ?
I'm great now that you in the car.
Who watching your baby girl ? He asked.
My mom is.
What's your cash app ? He asked.
$Kay127 why what's wrong ?
Imma send you some money so you can send to your mom for watching baby girl while I take you out.
Jonah you don't have to do that. I said.
Nah but I want too. He said.
I heard my cash app alert go off he sent 50 dollars for me to send to my mom.
I texted her and told her it was from him. she text back. 
Mom: I like this Jonah guy already he seems considerate and well mannered. enjoy yourself Kay. FYI you know I don't need money to watch my grand baby.

I loved it and put my phone away.
Tell me about yourself Jonah.
He told me he was 28 & a Libra.
Also raised by his aunt who was an amazing lady. His mom and dad are still alive. He loved them dearly even though they aren't as close.
He has 8 siblings & he was the 4th out of them.
He has 3 kids. 2 girls & 1 boy.
He loves music and to play basketball as well just to get a quick work out in.
Tell me about you he said.

Well I'm 23 I have one daughter.
I love to shop.
I'm a Capricorn.
I love to write.

So you're 23? He asked.
And I am I said.
He laughed okay you don't have to give me attitude with your young ass.
I rolled my eyes I'm young but you were so ready to take me out.
That's before I knew your age he said jokingly.
Yeah yeah yeah I laughed.
Where you taking me anyway ? I asked.
Damnnnnn can I surprise you ? He said.
Surprise me then. I smiled.
The blunt we were smoking was almost gone. I ended up pulling out a blunt I rolled before I left the crib.

Let me find out you smoke just as much as me he said.
If not more I said.
Smoking was my relaxation.
We vibe to the music he had some Rod Wave playing.

It was cool though Rod Wave was straight with me.

I looked out the window and my drifted off too how James was on life support that was a sad and fucked up situation.
His mom called on me like I was suppose to be at his bedside. James mistreated me so bad. That chapter was definitely closed.

I didn't wish death on him but when you hurt someone who was good too you there is no good outcome in that situation.
Karma got his ass quick. Not only for me but I bet he was mistreating Taylor as well her dumb ass.
I felt Jonah grab my hand. I looked at him and he did a quick look at me.