I wonder what hes like

Me and Karson got home about 4:15pm we was tired we took our clothes off and knocked out. My mom got home at 6:30pm. I heard her yell " I'm home Kayla". I laid there til 7:15pm, I got up used the bathroom. Karson was still sleep I woke her little ass up because she would stay up all night waiting for me to get off tonight.

I stepped outside to hit my blunt. I started thinking about the guy at work. I didn't even know his name I just knew he was cute though. I wonder what he was like.
My thoughts was cut off by wack ass James calling. Shit was sad that he was pressed to hit me up i had cussed him out bad at the mall.

I declined that call cause at this point he was being fucking weird! I went in the house got dressed for work told my mom bye and kissed baby girl so I could head out. I had some jeans with some rips in it and my crocs and work shirt!  See y'all later as I walked out the door.

7:45pm
I was sitting in the parking lot scrolling through Facebook. It was always some funny ass shit up there! Time had flew by it was 7:57pm I hopped out the car clocked in and I looked at the list it employees and I finally found out the new boy name.

I was cleaning and one of my co workers from work her name was Jaz  she was a stud but cool as fuck! She was new as well I asked her did she wanna smoke she said yeah but we didn't have a lighter. I looked at the top of the mall and there he was. I yelled at the top " Jonah!!" he had headphones in cause he kept on walking I walked to the second floor and found his ass. I finally got a good look at him he was brown skin 6'0 tall. He was actually fine as hell.

Do you have a lighter I can use ? I'll bring it right back. He handed it to me and asked me how you know my name. I said I asked the girl down stairs and she told me. Which was a lie cause I found it on the list. I said I'm Kayla nice too meet you. He gave me a smirk and said like wise. I walked away and it was like I could feel his eyes on me. I kept it cute though.

I made it back to the first floor and told Jaz let's smoke. We went outside to my car she was cool asf she was from jersey. We smoked and talked for another 20 min. I promise I was high asf walking back into the job. I found Jonah sitting down scrolling in his phone " Damn you ain't ask me to smoke". I died laughing cause that was confirmation I was high as hell. Well I didn't know you smoked but I'll know next time thanks for the lighter.

2:30am
I was on my machine cleaning the floors and I seen Jonah on the same floor as me now.
The manager still here he asked me I said no he left. I was the one in charge though. Mr. Doug always left me in charge if he left early. Jonah asked me could he leave early since he didn't have a clock in number. I told him yeah since we all got off at 3am anyway. We always got off early Sunday's.

Jonah stood up well I guess I'll see you later Kayla he spoke. See you later Jonah.

Jonah was definitely giving a bitch butterflies I couldn't wait to tell Noelle about this shit. She probably was getting her back blown tf out by Darrell ass.
It was time to clock out. I was ready to go. That weed had me feeling drowsy as fuck I was so happy James wasn't blowing my shit up. I was about to go home shower eat and lay tf down it had been a long day.