Games.

Noelle POV..

Since Jonah was one of Rell close friends we decided to do a 2 on 2 game night. I had made some finger foods and had a different variety of liquor on hand. As I was putting the few food dishes out I felt Rell come up behind me.

What's up baby? I said too him.

Nothing just thinking about how well things been between us. I got you something Elle. He stated
I turned around to face him.

He had bought me a promise ring that was rose gold with a pink diamond.

Rell omg!
I promise to not leave your side and be a better man for you Elle.
I love you so much Darrell thank you for everything.
His kissed me and of course I kissed him back I dipped my tongue into his mouth. It was like our tongues were wrestling each other.
I almost forgot Jonah and Kayla were suppose to be pulling up until I seen the headlights in the kitchen window.
Dammit! I said.
My pussy was beyond wet I was ready to get fucked.
I had to get ready for game night though.
Go open the door for them and imma go clean myself up.
Darrell laughed.
I was in the bathroom straightening myself up, game night was about to be lit.
My best friend didn't get out as much so for her to be with Jonah meant something.
I came out the bathroom and headed for the living room.

Kayla POV..
We had just got inside.
What's up Rell ? We gave each other a side hug and him and Jonah dapped each other up.
Noelle was walking from the hallway.
"Hey bestie" she spoke.
What's up babe I said.
I got a bottle of tequila you know that's what we drink I told Noelle.
Jonah got him some brown.

Jonah and Darrell were caught up in conversation.

Sooo how was the date Kay ? Noelle asked.
Honestly Noe the date was amazing. He treated me like a queen girl. He even paid my mama to watch Karson.

Wait he did what Kay ? She smiled.

Yesss bitch paid my mama. I said.

I'm so happy for you Kay! You deserve all that shit. You've been through enough this is your time babe.

You right though. We talked about his kids and seems so passionate about them! He got two baby mamas hopefully they are not childish. I said.

Jonah don't seem like the type of nigga to take no shit so let's just hope it's not no drama.

What y'all in here talking bout ? Jonah said as him and Rell walked in the living room.

Girl talk of course I said. Me and Noe giggled.
So what's the first game we are playing ? I asked.
Noelle smirked well let's play truth or dare but before let's all take shots.

I poured my own troubles and so did Jonah I could feel his eyes on me.

I looked up "you see something you like ?" I asked.
Yeah I do he said as he licked his lips.

It had been a while since I had sex and a bitch pussy was throbbing like it had a heartbeat.

I was gone have to go home and use my vibrator though I didn't wanna fuck him on the first night.
It's no rules on fucking on the first night but I had just ended a relationship I wanted to see where this went with Jonah.

We took our shots. That tequila was strong as hell. We lit a blunt.
Me and Jonah sat on one couch and Darrell and Noelle sat on the other across from us.

I started the game off. Truth or dare Noe?

Dare hoe. She said.

Noe I dare you to kiss Rell feet. I died laughing.
I knew Noe didn't like feet.
Oh bitch you got me fucked up! She said.
Okay if you don't do the dare you got to give me 100 dollars I held my hand out.
Rell feet was already out he had his slides on. He wiggled his toes.
We all started laughing except Noe.
I can't believe you Kay.
She got down and closed her eyes and kissed his feet.

Foot mouth I said. We were are dying of laughter.
I can't believe you hoe the damn game just started and doing some bullshit she said.
Have fun Noe I said.
My fucking turn Noelle said.
Truth or dare Kay?
I said Truth.

Truth is you're denying yourself true love cause you like Jonah and you are holding back because you been hurt.

Everybody was silent I smirked at her.
Okay hoe your ass get on my nerves I laughed.
Nah you came for me and I got your ass back.

Jonah was about to speak Noelle cut him off.
Truth or Dare Jonah ?
Dare. He said.
I dare you to kiss Kay.
We both looked at each other cause we didn't kiss the whole entire night.
He smirked and I looked at him.
Lips was already on point cause I had lipgloss on. He inched his way to me and we kissed it was a peck but before he could move away I kissed him again at this point tongue was involved.

Rell and Noelle both cleared their throat and said "that's exactly why it's a guest bedroom" is the game over or what ? Y'all wanna watch a movie ?
The kiss was coming to a end Darrell and Noelle had walked away when we didn't respond to them.
Jonah pulled away & looked at me. Them lips taste amazing he said.
I giggled he made me nervous.
I wonder what those other lips taste like he said.
Maybe one day you'll get a chance to taste them if you behave I said as I pushed him off me.
Let's take another shot and I picked up the blunt we had put out.
Even though we weren't together I felt like we were a couple just for tonight.

Oh shit I said.
What's wrong Kay ? Jonah asked.

I need to check on Karson.
I shot my mom a text.
Me: I know it's late but are y'all good ?
Mom: we are good Kay enjoy yourself. If y'all are to lit do not come home stay at with Elle.
Me : love you I'll let you know.

How the the fuck was I going to stay here and not be tempted to give Jonah this kitty ?
I ain't gone lie I was fucked up.
Jonah looked like he was okay just high as hell.
We watched the new movie blackphone that had just came out.

We was cuddled up I had came out my boots.
Jonah was rubbing my feet.
Darrell and Noelle was dozing off.
Let's sit outside and smoke. I said.
Rell had a screened in porch.
Jonah rolled up.
I got bud if you wanna match. I spoke.
I don't mind sharing my blunt with you mamas. He said.
I smiled.

I just wanna tell you tonight was amazing and I'm not just saying this cause I'm fucked up. I said.

He sat beside me I'm fucked up too but tonight was a honor to be able to take you out. It's something special about you Kay fr. He stated.
I blushed. I haven't felt this way in a really long time I said as my head hung low.
I was in my feelings a little cause I had really been through hell with James ass.
Pick your head up Kay. I'm here for you. Jonah said.
I know I'm just lit I laughed it off.
You good to go home or you want to stay ? He asked.

I can go home I love to be in my own bed. I said.
Jonah laughed I felt that he said.
After this blunt we can leave I said.
That's cool Jonah said.

Jonah POV..
Tonight was a good night.
Kayla had a nigga caught up in his feelings already this was the first day spending time with her getting to know her.

You ready? she asked. Interrupting my thoughts
Yeah I am. I said.

Rell and Noelle had went in there room already.
So we locked the door on our way out.

We got in the car.
Kayla was looking at me.

What's up ? I asked.

She leaned in and started tonguing a nigga down.
Shit I copped a few feels while we was at it.
I knew she was drunk so I couldn't fuck her tonight. I wasn't rushing anyway the time would come.

She leaned back in her seat after literally sucking a nigga lips off his face.

She drifted off too sleep.
I woke her up.
Kay we here.

She woke up but immediately gathered her composure.

Thank you for tonight Jonah. I hope we can do it again.
We kissed and she exited the car.
I watched her as she made her way into the house.

Something in the back of my head was telling me to hit Andrea up but I won't sure.

Me: You up baby mama ?
Sent at 12:40am
I waited for her to respond.
Andrea: I'm up.
Received at 12:41am
Me: OTW
Sent at 12:41.