Lets start over

Kayla POV..
I had been smoking and chilling with Noelle for a while now. I was in my feelings because I'm thinking shit was cool with Jonah thinking I found my new man damn near and he turned out to be like the rest.
Shit was hurtful.

I know it wasn't long since we known each other but he had me fucked up.

You good best friend ? Noelle asked.
I'm good boo. I said. I wish niggas would realize when they got a good girl.

I got so much on my mind Noelle. Seeing James laid up in the hospital had me sick to my stomach literally like fucked up. I had this feeling that let me know that it was going to be my last time seeing him. I would say miracles happened but bitch you would have to be god to bring that man back from being brain dead.

Noelle started laughing. Bitch you are silly but I understand even though he was a fuck nigga I don't wish bad on James it is fucked up that he's on life support though.

In the middle of us talking I seen a black Malibu pull up.
Of course it was Jonah.
Bitch did you tell him I was here ? I asked.
No but Rell probably did. Noelle said.
I'm finna ignore his ass. I said.
He hopped out the car and started walking up the drive way.

What's up ladies ? He spoke.
What's up Jonah Noelle said.

I scrolled through my phone because why the fuck was he speaking to me. I didn't say shit.

We not speaking Kay ? He asked.
Did it look like I was speaking ? I said.
He let out a slight laugh.
Is Rell here Noelle ?
Yeah he in the house watching tv.
He walked in the house. He was smelling good & looking good but I couldn't forget about him fucking his baby mama that easy.

Jonah POV..
I pulled up to Rell house and Kayla was there. She was treating a nigga foul. Didn't even speak when I spoke to her. Whatever she was pissed off about I had to find out.

I went inside. Seen Rell.
What's up nigga? Kay acting weird as hell.

What you mean weird ? Darrell asked.

I mean weird to the point where she hasn't been answering a nigga calls and when i walked up she ignored tf out of me.

Where was you at when we was talking earlier nigga? I asked.
I was in the kitchen why? He asked.
Where was Noelle? I asked.
She was in the living room damn now that I think I had you on speaker. I fucked up. Noelle probably overheard the conversation and told Kay.
FUCK! I said. I mean it won't really nobody fault but mine. I said.
Man talk to her. Rell said.
She ain't trying to hear a nigga out how the fuck do I explain that after our date I fucked someone else.
I done fucked up the trust and everything Rell.
Talk to her Jonah. He said.

Kayla's POV...
I was still sitting outside with Noelle. We had smoked like 3 blunts and was on the fourth one now I was high as fuck.

Bitch I'm going to get ready to head out. The blunt was almost gone anyway.
I grabbed my purse, keys, & my phone. I love you bestie thank you for being here for me today I needed you the most and you were there for me.

Always baby you know I got you Kay let me know when you make it home. She said.

I headed towards my car and I heard the door open to Noelle & Rell house.

Kay I heard Jonah yell.

I kept walking.

Kayyy he yelled again.
I had my hand already on my door handle as he had jogged up to me.

Damn Kay give me a fucking chance! He said.
That was it for me.

A chance Jonah ? Like you gave your baby mama one last night ? I knew shit was to good to be true. If you knew you was involved with your baby mama why the fuck did you bother me ?

Kay just listen please. Jonah spoke.
What is it you want me to listen to ? Some fucking lies you about to tell. I said.

Kay I fucked up okay ? Yeah I went and fucked her. I don't wanna be with her though. I knew we wasn't going to fuck.
Can we just go to my house so we can talk more  ?
Now you want to invite me to your house ?
I shouldn't even be mad I'm not your girl and if I was I don't think that would matter.

Kay you're mine now. I don't care if we haven't known each other that long. I want us to be together.

I laughed you're funny as fuck. You get pussy from another woman now I'm yours.

Bye Jonah.
Kay don't go. He said.

I nicely pushed him back and got in my car and left his ass standing outside.

I had tears in my eyes. My heart ached for some reason. I wanted Jonah real bad. It would take me a while to get that image of him fucking his baby mama out my head I just needed some time.
Til then I was headed home to cuddle with my Karson.

Jonah called my phone back to back. I was now home. I had showered and ate now I was chilling.
I seen I had a few texts from Jonah.

Jonah: Damn Kay. I fucked up can you give me another chance ?
Jonah: Kay please. I'm sorry.
Jonah: Come outside.

I know damn well this mf ain't outside my house. I checked out the window and there he was.
Karson was sitting at her table eating in the room.
Come on baby I said to her. 

Ma watch Karson I'm going to step outside real quick.

Okay baby. My mama said.

I grabbed my uggs and my hoodie I had on some shorts knowing it was cold but I was getting in his car.
I headed out.
I grabbed his door handle and got in.
What's up Kay?
What is it Jonah you drove over here to explain yourself again ? I got it you fucked your baby mama.  My voice cracked. I had to keep it together.

Kay baby. It was wrong. I'm sorry.

Tears dropped from my face I had so much on my mind I needed to cry. 
Don't cry Kayla. Damn I don't wanna fuck up what we have. I just met you but feels like I've known you forever.

Jonah why wouldn't you think I would find out? All truth comes to light.

His hand rubbed the small of my back that shit made my body catch chill bumps. 

I felt dumb if I forgave him for this shit but we weren't officially together I can give him another chance but the trust was fucked up.

Look at me Kay. I promise I won't do nothing else to hurt you. Tomorrow stay the night with me ? Please.
I'll think about it. I said. Just give me time. Text me when you make it home safe.
Can I at least get a kiss or a hug ? Jonah asked.

Nope. I said and giggled. I got out the car. 

I heard him say damn when I got up from the seat.
I turned around and blew him a kiss. Maybe I could give him another chance.
I heard my phone notification go off. He had text.

Jonah: I wasn't lying when I said you mine don't come outside with that ass out like that no more imma fuck you up.
Me: Yeah yeah whatever. Let me know when you home.

Jonah POV..
I had to end this shit with Andrea. I had to keep it about my son. I cared for her cause she was my baby mama but I couldn't keep dealing with that shit.

I could see myself having a family with Kayla kids and all. I won't letting her slip away from me. I was a man who kept it real. I hated telling her I fucked Andrea but it was what a real nigga would do.