The bestie Noelle

I woke up and seen my bestie had text back I was knocked when she text me.

Kayla: Hey Noe I made it home safe i will call you later ❤️

I love Kayla so much she was such a genuine friend always looked out for mfs just a heart of gold that's why it pissed me off when I seen how bad James tried to take her down he was so low down it didn't make no sense.

I will never forget we was riding in the car I sat in the back seat I seen James texting a bitch with the tongue out emoji. Kayla went tf off and dropped his ass he was such a junky it was sad he sat right there and lied about it.

Despite that shit me and Kayla friendship was solid we talked everyday. She probably gone call in a few hours knowing her ass, her & Karson will probably come over today. I had a little sister who was one year older than Karson they played well together. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and got myself together.

I heard Madison in the living room already watching something on tv. My phone rung me thinking it was Kayla but it was my ex Darell. What's up Elle I was thinking of you and wanted to hit you up. Darrell wasn't that bad ex but we couldn't settle our differences on certain shit so I told him we were better off as friends.

Surprisingly he respected it that don't mean we didn't still fuck around. Apart of me felt like I may have been in love with Darrell or was it the dick he was giving.
Hey Darrell I'm good love bout see what my mom and them doing in the living room Madison already up.
Oh word ? Madison my buddy she always show love when she see me hahaha you need anything ? Nah Darrell I'm good right now.
Okay den Noelle I'll come pick you up later if you're up for it.
I'm okey with that what time you get off ? I asked.
It's looking like a early night maybe 6:30 he said
I'll be ready.

See the thing is I was only 18 yes I still stayed at home with my parents, my brother and little sister. I didn't have a car yet and that was fine I was working on that part Kayla or Darrell would come get me. I knew Kayla had to work again tonight so I'll probably stay with Darrell.
S/N: this was a short chapter just giving y'all a run down on everyone