US

Kayla POV...
When I tell you Jonah gave a bitch good dick do you hear me ? That 7 min in the car was amazing but i couldn't wait to head back to his house so I could really get it how I want it.
I fixed my plate from Jonah people house and so did he. 
It was nice meeting everyone. I said
You as well Kayla make sure you come back around I heard his sister say.
I winked at her I got you girl.
Alright fam love y'all. Jonah said

We finally was in the car.
We going straight to the house Dino got a ride back to his crib Jonah mentioned.
Okay that's fine I need me a nap I'm tired. I said.
He connected his phone and turned his music on and zoned out.
I laid my head back and closed my eyes I drifted off to sleep with no problem I was tired.
30 min later I felt a hand on my leg.
Kayla wake up we here. Jonah said.

I opened my eyes looking bout confused as hell I was knocked those 30 mins.
Damn tired ass let's go in the house. You mind as well wake tf up you know I ain't done with your ass yet he said.
Shit I was up then. Those words made my pussy jump.

I got out the car and we headed for the steps.
We stepped foot in the house. I took my shoes off at his door.

Jonah threw his keys on the table beside the door.
I headed to his room and started undressing I was getting in that mfn shower.l needed to clean myself up and feel relaxed. I was down to just my bra looking for my satin set that I had packed and I felt Jonah and his 3rd leg come behind me.

You want us to join you ? He asked.
I laughed I would love that...but no I wanna take this shower alone and relax find us a movie too watch and roll up so we can eat.
Damn you gone do us like that ? He asked.
I looked down at his hard shaft
I blew him a kiss.

Jonah POV..
We had just got to the crib.
Kay was in the shower now I was gone roll up and wait for her to get out so I can get in after her.

I pulled out my phone and seen a text.
Andrea: I know shit be rocky between us but I love you Jonah.
See that shit made my stomach hurt just reading that message.

I got love for Andrea cause of my son and yes we had our time when we're together but the bad outweighed the good with her. Even though me and Kayla just kicked shit off she understood me we talked. She respected and valued herself and that stuck out to me. I wasn't even going to respond my heart just wasn't with her anymore.

I laid my phone down and went back to my room to get my underwear and socks out so I could hop in the shower next.
I heard the water cut off and the bathroom door open.
Kayla had her toes painted yellow with glitter on the big toe her legs were sexy as fuck she had a couple tattoos you could just tell she was on her grown woman shit.

Kayla was only a few years younger than me. Hell I was 28 She was 23.
Look at you waiting for me she said.
Nah whatever I had to get my socks nshit.
I hear you she smirked.
Come here let me love on you and taste them juicy lips on your face. I said.
I went in for her lips grasping her bottom lip with my teeth.
Mmmmm she winced.
Go take a shower so we can enjoy our night. She said low and seductive it was almost a whisper.
You gone be ready for me tonight ? I asked.
I am baby. I promise. She wined.
We gone see. I said and let her go.
I walked in the bathroom turned the water on. Kayla had it steamy as fuck. I wasn't going to be long in here just needed to wash myself up then hop out.

Kayla POV..
I put my bikini panties on with my satin button up. I felt comfortable enough to walk around with my panties on here. I put lotion on my body put my bonnet on my locs and laid on his bed and smoked a clip til he stepped out the bathroom. In his towel.
Damn you gone smoke without me ? He asked.
Not even baby I seen a clip on your night stand. I said.
You good Kay he spoke.
Find something on tv he threw me the remote.
Hold on let me check on my baby I told him.
I FaceTime my mom so I can see baby girl.
Hey Kay. You just missed her she sleep but here she go.
My mom flipped the camera on.
I seen my baby knocked out. I wore her out today at the museum. I said.
Girl she told me all about it my mom laughed.
Well okay ma I love you. I said
I love you tooo Kay.