Volume 1 Chapter 1-Amelia Silvia

A female voice narrated

"Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past. Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful. But he was into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction. The creatures of Grimm set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man's existence to the void. However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately named, "Dust and Pokemon". Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence, came strength, civilization, and most importantly life. But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone...darkness will return. So, you may prepare your guardians...build your monuments to a so-called free world but take heed...there will be no victory in strength."

A male narrator chimed in

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten. Things that require a smaller, more honest soul."

In ???'s house

A young girl with dark brown hair and silver eyes was packing her things. She is preparing for her journey to the airport where it will take her to Beacon Academy, one of the great schools meant to train Huntsman. She is scared of what others will think of her. Will they accept her? Will they hate her? Will she be a good teammate? Will she be a good friend? Will she even make friends? These thoughts keep circling in her head until her pet jumped on her bed where her bag is and nudged her hand. She looked down and saw her beloved companion Eevee calming her.

"Ee-vee?..." She asked worriedly.

The girl simply smiled and gently petted her head but then they heard a knock at her bedroom door

"Come in." She said picking up Eevee in her arms.

The door opened revealing a woman with dark blonde hair and silver eyes just like hers.

"Are you all packed, dear?" She asks sweetly.

"Almost done mom." She said trying to sound fine.

But her mother could tell that something was bothering her. She walked closer and lifted her head to face her.

"Amelia please..." She said. "I am your mother so please tell me what's wrong?"

Amelia looks down.

"I'm scared about going to Beacon Academy.." She said. "I don't know if I will do well in Beacon or if I will even make a friend..."