Volume 1 Chapter 10-The Badge and The Burden, Part 2

Weiss was in her regular outfit, weapon ready, standing in front of the cage.

"Gooo Weiss!" Yang cheered, raising her fist.

"Fight well!" Blake also cheered, waving a flag that said 'RWBY'.

"Yeah, represent teeeam RWBY!" Ruby cheered.

"Ruby, I'm trying to focus." Weiss snapped.

"Oh, sorry."

"Well, someone's not so bright." Nadia muttered.

"You think?" Lorelai rolled her eyes.

"Alright, let the batch, begin." Port announced, breaking the lock with his weapon, as the cage door open.

A boarbatusk charge's at the heiress, as she slash it, before dodging out of the way. It turned around, growling at her.

"Haha, wasn't expecting that were you?" Port said.

"Hang in there Weiss!" Ruby cheered.

Weiss charged towards the boarbatusk, but it grabbed her rapier with it's tusk, making her yelp, as she tries to remove it.

"Bold, new approach, I like it!" Port commented, as Weiss struggle to get her weapon free.

"Come on Weiss, show it who's boss!" Ruby said, making Weiss angrily turned her head towards her.

The grimm took that as a chance to throw her weapon some distance away, before hitting her with it's tusk.

"Oho, now what will you do without your weapon?"

Weiss look up, to see the grimm charging at her, knocking her, before hitting the desk. She then got up and rush towards her weapon, skidding as she grabbed it.

"Weiss, go for it's belly!" Ruby advised. "There's no armor underneath-"

"Stop telling me what to do!" Weiss angrily said, making Ruby's eyes furrowed.

The boarbatusk roar, before it roll's towards Weiss, but she summoned a glyph, as it bumped towards it before falling on it's back. She then landed on a glyph from above before launching herself towards the grimm, stabbing it's belly, as she pants.

"Bravo! Braa-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntress in training." Port said, as Weiss stood back up. "I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today."

"Yeah, cause somebody decided to tell their life story." Lorelai muttered, making her team quietly snicker.

"Be sure to cover the assigned readings and, stay vigilant." He reminded. "Class dismissed."

Weiss then angrily walks out of the classroom.

"Sheesh, what's with her?" Jaune wondered.

Team RWBY look's at each other worriedly.

~~~

"Weiss!" Ruby called out, as she followed her.

"What?" Weiss asks, turning towards her.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you being-:

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" Weiss cut her off. "You're supposed to be a leader and all you've been so far is a nuisance."

"What did I do?" Ruby scoffs.

"That's just it, you've done nothing to earn your position, back in the forest you acted like a child and you've only continued to do so."

"Weiss, where is this coming from?" Ruby asks. "What happened to all the talk about, working together? I thought you believed in acting as a team."

"Not a team led by you, I've studied, and trained, and quite frankly, I deserve better." Weiss said, turning her back away. "Ozpin made a mistake