Volume 1 Chapter 2-The Shining Beacon

In Beacon Academy's courtyard

The plane had finally landed. The doors opened and the blonde-haired boy immediately ran out.

"Mmmm!" He muffled finding a trash can. "Bleeeehh...blleehh...bleh..."

The boy vomited as all of the students went out. The sisters were walking but stopped for a moment to look at the school.

"Wowwwwwwww..." They said amazed.

It was incredible the school the nature that surrounds it everything

"The view from Vale's got nothing on this!" Yang said crossing her arms.

Ruby looked around until a random student walked by with a weapon.

"Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff!" Ruby said as she turned into a chibi until another student walked by. "And she's got a fire sword!"

Chibi Ruby was floating away until Yang grab her by the hood.

"Ow, ow..." Ruby said as Yang pull her hood.

"Easy there, little sister." Yang said as she lets go. "They're just weapons."

"Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're apart of us! Oh, they're so cool!" Ruby said.

"Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?" Yang asked as we hear a bunch of mechanical noises.

"Of course I'm happy with Cresent Rose!" Ruby said hugging her weapon. "I just really like seeing new ones, it's like meeting new people but better."

"Ruby, come on." Yang said pulling Ruby's hood down. "Why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

"But why would I need friends when I have you?" Ruby asks while pulling her hood up.

"Well...Actually, my friends are here now gotta go catch kay, cya, bye!" Yang said running past Ruby with her friends making her spin.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Ruby asked while she was pinning making her dizzy.

Yang and her friends were running off.

"Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms?...Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing..." Ruby said falling onto some luggage.

"What are you doing!?" a voice shouted as Ruby got up.

"Uh...sorry." Ruby said.

"Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?" A girl with white hair in a ponytail and dress shouted.

"Uuh..." Ruby said as she picked up one of the luggage.

"Gimme that!" The girl said grabbing the luggage. "This is Dust mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry."