Volume 1 Chapter 8-Players and Pieces

"Ruby! I told you this was a terrible idea!" Weiss yelled, as she hold's the white creature, as they were holding on to a giant Grimm.

"We're fine! Stop worrying!" Ruby yelled through the wind.

"I am so far beyond worrying!"

"Vul!" The white creature let out a noise of agreement.

"In a good way?!"

"In a bad way! In a very bad way!"

"Well, why don't we just jump?!" Ruby suggested.

"Zor!"

"What are you, insane?!" Weiss exclaimed, but Ruby had already jumped, leaving her and the white creature. "Oh, you insufferable little red!"

~~~

"Blake, did you hear that? What should we d-" Yang started, waving her hand in front of Blake's face, as she pointed towards the sky.

"Heads uuuuupppppp!!!" Ruby screamed, as she fell out of the sky

"Zzzzoooooouuuuuuurrrrraaaaa!!!!" The black and red creature scream, from Ruby's hood.

Suddenly, Jaune appear and knock towards some trees, as Ruby's head spined with stars and wolfs.

"What was that?" She groaned, before shaking her head.

"Ahem." Jaune coughed, hanging upside down, as she was leaning on a branch.

"Hey, Ruby, I see you found a friend." Jaune said.

"Zor!"

"Did your sister just fall from the sky?" Blake asks.

"How?" Phoebe exclaimed.

"I..." Yang tried to say, but the heard Grimm growling and some trees fall.

An ursa appeared, but it was moving around it's arm, as a blast and lightning was shot on it's back.

"Yeehaw!" Nora's voice cried.

"Toge!" Another voice said.

The Ursa then fell on it's front, knocking Nora and a creature of it's neck.

"Aw, it's broken." Nora said, as she dashed on top of the Ursa to check, while the creature walk to it's face.

"Toge?" It said, as it poke the Grimm.

Ren and another creature appeared behind the Grimm, as they pant.