Volume 1 Chapter 9-The Badge and The Burden

Morning music plays, as Weiss was sleeping on her bed with her Vulpix cuddled up to her, as she open her eyes, and sit up, stretching and yawning. Unbeknownst to her, Ruby, who was holding Zorua and dressed in her uniform, as she held a silver whistle in front of the fox, as Zorua blow's into it.

"Gash!" Weiss yelped, as she fell out of bed along with her Vulpix.

"Goooood morning Team RWBY!" She yelled our.

"Zor!"

"What in the world is wrong with you?" Weiss asks, laying on the floor.

"Now that you're awake we can officially bein our first order of business." Ruby said, as Weiss got up, holding Vulpix.

"Excuse me?" She asks.

"Decorating!" Yang said, holding a bundle of items.

"What?" Weiss asks.

"We still have to unpack." Blake said, holding up her suitcase, as it fell open and all her stuff fell to the floor. "And clean."

Weiss give's them an unamused look, as Ruby blow's into the whistle, making the heiress fell again.

"Alright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader, Ruby, along with their ally Pokemon, have begun their first mission, banzai!" Ruby yelled out, raising her fist.

"Zor!" Zorua yelled, raising his paw from Ruby's hood, as Yang and Blake appear beside them with Dratini and Purrloin on their shoulders, raising their hands while Purrloin raise her paw, and Dratini raise's the tip of it's tail.

"Banzai!/Purr!/Tini!" They said, as they then turned an angle on their hips with their arms held high, as Weiss sighs.

Yang place's a poster named 'THE ACHIEVE MEN' on her part of the room, as Dratini sniff at it. Feeling hungry, she decided to take a bite, but got flicked in the nose by her trainer.

"Try it, and you won't have to worry about shedding when I'm done with you." She threatens, as the Dragon Pokemon shudders.

Weiss was positioning a painting of Forever Fall Forest the right way, before walking away. Vulpix, curious, jumps up and position the painting the other way landing on the ground. Weiss comes back and notice that the painting was crooked, and position it again. Vulpix the comes up and tilt it the other way, as Weiss catches the culprit before gently picking the white fox.

"Like this, Snowy." Weiss said, tilting the painting back to it's original position. "Perfection is everything."

"Vul?" Snowy said, as she tilted her head towards her trainer.

"Snowy?" Yang ask, giving Weiss a look.

"That's her name, I decided if she's gonna live with, she's gonna need a new name."

Blake was putting her bookshelves that were underneath the window until she picked up a book that said 'Ninjas of Love', making her widen her eyes, as she looked around before putting it down. However, Purrloin sneakily catches the book, before running off to a different part of the room, snickering. Ruby was using a scythe to put a curtain while Zorua watches, as she finish, she accidentally cut it, as Zoru watches the bottom part of the curtain fall on the bookshelves.

"Zor..."

They finished decorating the room and fixing the curtain, but the problem is that there isn't enough room for their beds, as it was huddled up, as Zorua popped out in the center of the huddled beds, before jumping out.

"This...isn't going to work." Weiss said, shaking her head.

"Vul." Snowy nodded.

"It is a bit cramped." Blake said, catching Purrloin by the tail to grab her...novel, as the Pokemon unhappily let go of it.