Chapter 59

At the Meet and Greet room, we are surrounded by our family and friends, Nick is there with his wife and daughter.

Nick has been avoiding Ari for the last half hour.

But be sure Nicholas, she is going to get you before she has to start her work and the longer this takes, the uglier it's going to be.

My arms are around Ari as we are talking to Frankie and Nonna about Paris and all the sightseeing we hope to fit in in the three days we are there.

When Ari turns to kiss me, Nonna shoots me a wink over Ari's shoulders.

I wink back.

Oh Nonna you a bad bitch.

I see from the corner of my eye Sarah practically pushing Nick towards us.

I can see he is low key arguing with her while she is pushing him.

Oh.

He just stamped his foot.

Yeah, she is pushing him over to apologise.

And he clearly does not want to.

Finally she grabs him by the ear and starts walking him over.

I can hear his muttered "ouch" from her.

Sarah practically throws Nick towards us. 

Ari is still kissing me and rubbing my cheeks just admiring me while this is happening and Nonna and Frankie have walked over to the food table.

"Ugh Ariana" I hear Nick mumble.

Ari looks at me and rolls her eyes and lets out a sigh. 

"Play nice beautiful" I mutter into her ear as she turns.

She sucks her teeth and cricks her neck.

"No promises y/n" she mutters so only I can hear.

I look over Ari's head and give nick a tight lipped smile and a nod to Sarah.

"Nichola has something to say to you Ariana" Sarah huffs out and points her finger holding a wine glass towards Ari.

"Sorry" he mutters.

"What was that Nicholas?" She taunts.

"I said Sorry okay, God, I didn't event do anything" he kicks the floor like a naughty kid.

"Didn't do anything" Ari steps forward slightly and my arms detangle from around her and rest on her waist. I needed to keep some of attachment just incase she got handsy with Nick I could pull her back. 

"Don't think I have forgiven or forgotten your little Saving Private Ryan moment back there Nicholas" she grits.

"You were dressed like a priest therefore I wasn't going to hesitate in sending you to meet your boss, Jesus!" She almost screams. 

"Sarah are  you going to let her speak to me that way" Nick turned to his wife.

Sarah sipped on her wine "Yeah" she nodded.

"You wanted to remove her baby in a fake supernatural ritual, I told her she should remove your nuts in a real ritual involving blunt rusty knifes!" Sarah get's sassy. 

She is feisty but not where near Ariana level.

Nick swallows uncomfortably.

"Then, you encouraged her girlfriend to leave whilst they were mid fight, you are an idiot" Sarah shook her head "I've told Ari you won't be needing those soccer tickets" Sarah sips her wine and winks at Ari.