Chapter 10: Gato's death

At Gato's hideout.)

Bandits and Thugs were busy guarding the hideout. Whole place had hundreds of Thugs. More like a army working for Gato.

Should Zabuza succeed in killing both The Horned Daimyo and her son. He could reward the two with death. He never intended on paying the swordsman why should he waste his money on a pathetic Shinobi to take out a Daimyo.? Besides once The daimyo along with her son plus with Zabuza he could command his whole army of thugs to take Wave and conquer it by killing the bridge builders family while keeping the man's daughter as his sex toy.

But what Gato did not know was that Lucy along with her son including her own clan is something much different and dangerous.

The elemental nations never had a Diclonius before. And they are the first to likely witness what a Diclonius are like.

And because Kami had brought Lucy to Naruto and in the Elemental nations the balance of the Shinobi era could change with more like Lucy.

Far away from Gato's hideout in the bushes were Itachi, Yugao and Anko. Looking at the army of Thugs that are guarding a pathetic greedy human being.

"Lucy-sama says kill everyone else but Gato. She wants him alive." Itachi says with the two nodding.

"Wish I could break his arms or legs with my Snake vectors." Says Anko with a sadistic look on her face.

"And Upset Lucy-sama? Knowing she wants him in good condition and wants to do the deed herself?" Questioned Yugao with Anko going silent knowing Yugao had a point. Pissing off Lucy is a very terrible idea. She makes Ibiki back at konoha look like a clown in terms of intense intimidation, anger and putting fear scaring you shitless with those pink cold eyes. Oh those pink cold eyes with a simple gaze are enough to make you tremble in absolute fear.

"Let's Go." Itachi says coldly as they nodded and went to go unleash their vectors upon the thugs.

The First two thugs were busy keeping an eye out. It was then they spotted Itachi who glared at them with dark pink sharingan eyes.

Before the two could question him in an instant both of them lost their heads, as blood gushed from their necks.

He then ripped the gate apart with his vectors as more and more thugs appeared with weapons.

"It's just one man! We can take him." Says a Thug. As Itachi smiled coldly making them feel uncomfortable.

"I'm not alone." Itachi simply says as Snake-like vectors went past Itachi and got through the first 4 thugs who were impaled having four large holes in their stomach which horrified the thugs.

The next thug tried to lunge up at Itachi with a club only to get his head crushed as the blood spilled on Itachi who smiled then laughed.

Yugao unleashed her vectors and slew 7 thugs in half waist down as blood gushed and splashed all around. As she too had a sadistic look.

Other bandits and thugs, we're scared Shitless. Some tried to be brave and fight the three but we're killed in horrific gory ways. Blood splattered everywhere, heads were sent flying, limbs were torn apart. Holes we're being pierced through them. As their screams filled the sky.

All three Diclonius turned Shinobi bore sadistic insane expressions as they even laughed or giggled with sadism.

The massacre continued. As every thug screamed in agony feeling their limbs being ripped apart, their kidneys ripped from them, their hearts. Even their brains being ripped from their skulls.

"Let's get out of here!" Screamed a Thug but before he could run a pair of Invisible hands had smashed his head like a watermelon with his brain matter splattered everywhere.