Chapter 3: Retrieval team backfired and new terms.

With Lucy and Naruto)

" Come with us peacefully or else their will be trouble.." Said the Weasel masked Anbu as he drew out his sword.

" I think not... this boy is not going back to that hellhole you call a village when people despise him for something he's never done so I will not let you take him." Lucy said coldly making the two anbu kunoichi flinch at her tone while the male anbu stood there with no expression behind his mask

" He is important it would be wise to return him back to the village" The Weasel masked Anbu said

" Important? why is that? because you're 3rd Hokage never told the villagers about Naruto-Kun's inheritance and who his parents are." Lucy shot back shocking all three of the Anbu including Naruto as he looked at her in shock

" M-My Parents?" He thought still shell shocked he had parents and didn't know about them.

" How does she know!?" Shouted Itachi in his thoughts looking at her shocked.

" Impossible!" Thought Anko while Yugao stayed silent and glanced at the diclonius queen with shock.

" What village are you from? your from Iwa?" Asked Anko

" No... I belong to no village" Stated Lucy with no emotion in her tone.

" Then you're a missing nin..." Said Yugao seeing Lucy wasn't wearing a village projector.

" Correct... I put myself asleep for 6 years in return of getting Naruto-kun out of that village" Said Lucy shocking the three

" What do you want with Naruto?" Asked Itachi behind his mask

" What do I want? I want to raise him as if he was my own son and keep him away from those villagers of yours in that damned village" Lucy said pulling Naruto close while he looked at her and she stood still glaring at the three anbu infront of her.

Itachi had his sharingan on he looked at the Dicloninus chakra only to see it was pink but what shocked him was that he see a little red chakra seeping off of Naruto and it was going into Lucy's body as if she was absorbing it he was feeding her chakra but this chakra was no ordinary chakra it was the Nine tails chakra!

" I need to get him away from her he's feeding her the nine tails chakra!" Itachi shouted as he charged at her with his sword raised.

" Weasel!" Shouted Anko behind her snake mask seeing him charge at the pink haired dicloninus

Lucy saw this and had her vector to punch his face sending him into a tree with his mask cracked and broken he sat there flinching getting back up with his sharingan looking directly at her.

" Take this!" Yugao said as she tossed two kunai's at Lucy only for the pink haired dicloninus to deflect them with her vectors. Everyone's eyes widened seeing how Lucy just stood there and the kunai's were deflected.

" What is this woman!? how the hell can she do this!" Shouted Anko in her thoughts

" Impossible does this woman have some sort of bloodline!?" Thought Yugao who was shocked while itachi also looked shocked.

" From the looks of this... this woman is not human... she's different... she has some sort of bloodline.." Thought Itachi.

" Is that all you three got? and here I thought Anbu were elites and foot soldiers to their village I might not have to kill you three if you're that weak." Said Lucy with a smirk on her face she saw all their priceless reactions.

" Look at Kaa-san... go she's taking them down..." Said Naruto in his thoughts he was amazed to see how strong she was.

" Just give up... and go back to your village... unless you want to go back in pieces?" Said Lucy.

" N-No we've been ordered to retrieve Naruto and bring you into custody!" Shouted Anko as she charged at Lucy with snakes coming out of her arm lucy turned to anko and had her vectors touch Anko's mind and body with her vectors stopping the masked snake Anbu. Anko's eyes dilated when the vector touched her mind she fell on the ground in limp socking both Itachi and Yugao

" Anko! you bitch!" Shouted Yugao as she pulled out her sword and charged at Lucy blindly only for Lucy's vector to knock the sword out of her hand and touch Yugao's mind and Body with her vectors. after being touched by the mind same thing happened to her like with anko she fell flat on the ground not moving.

Itachi stood there shocked he was stunned seeing how this woman took out both Anko and Yugao he was only one left standing.

" It's just you and me... now... this is your last chance... take you're friends with you and leave me and Naruto alone you're not taking him back" Lucy said with a warning daring the Uchiha to make a move to attack her.

" I'm afraid I can't do that Orders are Orders" Itachi said only to teleport in crows and appear by lucy holding her at kunai point.

" You sure are stupid." Lucy said as a vector grabbed itachi and tossed him into a tree this time lucy had each vector holding him down as one vector touched his mind and the rest touched his body while itachi's sharingan deactivated his head hung down as if he died but was knocked out.

" Now... since you three insisted on stopping me I will have to kill you three..." Said Lucy as she was going to have her vectors smash each of their heads.

" Wait! Kaa-san! don't kill him or his friends!" Shouted Naruto shocking her.

" Why..? they tried to take you back to the village?" Said Lucy

" Don't kill them! Weasel was my protector so was Snake and Neko please don't kill them just let them live!" Said Naruto trying to talk her out of killing his three protectors.

" Hmmmm maybe I won't kill them just yet... infact I have a better use for them..." Said Lucy with a smirk as she had one of each vector to touch all three of their bodies to infect them.

To be Continued.