Chapter 18

With Naruto)

After his recent massacre at the orphanage yesterday. True enough Lucy had given Naruto a bath, and now the boy felt a lot better at what he did yesterday killing the staff there who starved him, occasionally beat him, and punish him for no reason when it wasn't his fault. Those kids who were also there would get him into trouble constantly and pin the blame on him for something he didn't do when he stayed there. Those kids would also take his stuff and not give it back, hell they would even break his staff. They would kick him out of his own bed forcing him to sleep on the floor without no pillow or blanket.

He killed them all. Except for one kid. Who he decided to spare.

"How are you feeling Naruto." asked Lucy his mother who walks in his bedroom seeing him sitting on his bed.

"I am doing fine mother." He says seeing her smile at him.

"Ready to go out for the day?" She asked seeing him nod.

"Yes I would like that. Where is Everyone else?" Naruto asked.

"Tsunade and Shizune went over to the Senju Compound home in konoha to pack up and take with them once we go back to Wave. Itachi, Yugao and Anko are currently out getting groceries so that they can cook dinner. Haku is here with us though." Lucy answered.

"Can Haku come with us?" He asked

"I don't see why not? Of course she can." Lucy says with him smiling. As he goes to put on his clothes and get Haku to come with him and his mother.

(With Jiraiya)

The Toad Sage is currently on Mt Myoboku looking at Ma and Pa who frowned at him.

"You need more training? What for exactly?" Pa asked frowning in suspicion at Jiraiya.

"Because I am fighting a very strong opponent in the chunin exams... and I need help to do it without sage mode..." Jiraiya says with both toads exchanging looks at one another and then back at Jiraiya.

"Who is your opponent?" Ma asked this time with Jiraiya slightly sweating.

Jiraiya couldn't afford to tell them the truth knowing they would be furious with him. They haven't been happy since he told them Naruto died on the same night Minato died. On the night of the Kyuubi Attack. Not to mention the toads never respected him like how they would respect Minato.

If they knew the truth They would beat him with an inch of his life. They would strip him of using sage mode and would probably banish him from their contract. To an extent they would cut their alliance with Konoha and would ally with Wave. He couldn't let that happen.

"Damn it. How can I say this without revealing to them that my opponent is Naruto?" He thought trying to come up with a lie for a name of the opponent he's fighting.

"Uh. My opponent. His name is... Menma! Menma! He's a student of Hanzo of the Salamander and he has a very unique bloodline that has invisible hands! I need help on how to counter it." Jiraiya answered hoping they brought the lie but their frown remained.

"Hanzo has a Student?" Pa asked seeing Jiraiya nod.

"Yes! He has a secret apprentice and is participating in the chunin exams! I need the training to counter it!" He answered.

"Hmmm... Very well... We will look into this training session and help you. Although the logically thing to counter such thing should be sage mode. Why can't you use sage mode?" Pa asked with Jiraiya giving him a look.

"Because I am forbidden from using sage mode... For this fight." He lied both toads looked at one another then back at Jiraiya.

"Very well... We will help you with this. We will get started very soon." Pa answered