Chapter 15: Pound of Flesh

Namikaze Estate)

Now being led to the gates of the Namikaze Estate which belonged to the late Yondaime Hokage Minato Namikaze and his Wife Kushina Uzumaki. As Naruto stares at the house that belongs to his dead biological parents. With Lucy besides him putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. As they watched Jiraiya unseal the House.

Of course, the villagers, including the elders were disgusted at seeing the "Demon Brat" go into their beloved Yondaime's house along with the loathsome murderer who killed their villagers.

Now going inside they observed the house. That seems to be in perfect condition. Nothing was broken or stolen as everything was exactly the way it was. No dust. Since there was clear wrapping on the furniture and whatnot so no dust wouldn't be on it. Though the refrigerator would have to be cleared out since their could be spoiled food in there. In which will be a Job for Anko.

"So this is my home... My parent's home.." Naruto says now walking to a picture portrait of Minato and Kushina. Looking at the picture sadly wishing he had got to know them.

"Yes it was Naruto. Come let me show you, your room they made for you." Tsunade would say now guiding him upstairs to see his room that his parents left him.

Lucy just looked around as she sat on the couch as she noticed Haku, Yugao and Itachi step forward. Shizune was looking out for the rest of the house while Anko was cleaning out the refrigerator.

( with Naruto)

Tsunade true enough led Naruto to the bedroom his parents left behind for him. As he looked it. Tears were suddenly flowing from his eyes. Tsunade noticed it, as she too had a sad smile.

"They made this all for me..." He says looking at his bedroom that had toys and whatnot

"They really loved you Naruto. If only they were alive now and knew what you have gone through." Tsunade says knowing deep down that if Minato and Kushina were back from the dead they would have tore this village a new asshole and she would help too since she was denied and lied too from raising the boy.

And she's going to make a personal visit to the hospital to make several heads roll for what the doctors there attempted to do to her godson. They better start praying to Kami when she sets foot in there. Because she is not going to give them mercy.

While she does that. She's also going to have a word with her sensei.

Naruto looked at Tsunade who hugged him.

"It's going to be all right. Naruto. Those who made your life hell here are going to pay for it." she says.

"I also want to hurt them... I want to make them suffer as I have suffered.." Naruto says as she hugged him tightly.

"You Will Naruto. You will." She says Still hugging her godson.

( The Next Day)

The Next Day in Konoha as our group stayed in the Namikaze Estate.

Anko was cooking breakfast as the Diclonius clan were waiting for breakfast to be made.

"We are going to need some groceries. Anko and Yugao can you two take care of that." Lucy would say with Yugao nodding.

"Of course Lucy-sama." Yugao would say.

A knock on the door was heard as Itachi went to it and opened it.

An Uchiha clan member was standing at the door.

"What is it?" itachi asked looking at his former clansmen.

"Fugaku-sama requests your presence." says a Uchiha clan member with Itachi narrowing his eyes making the Uchiha clan member flinch.

"I will be there in a moment." itachi replied now I closing the door.