Chapter 13: Plans for the Chunin Exams

Hokage Tower)

Now back at Konoha. After the Fire Daimyo had ranted at him and the elders including Jiraiya who lied to him about the son of two of the greatest Shinobi. And to hear that boy was abused enraged the Fire Daimyo. The Fire Daimyo not only ranted to Hiruzen and company but as punishment for lying to him and abusing the Yondaime and his wife's son. The Fire Daimyo had cut konoha's fundings and is giving Suna or some other major village missions. Meaning Konoha is going to be facing some hard times.

To make it all worse Tsunade Senju his student is now siding with Wave's Daimyo. Damn it why did things have to go to hell!?

"Now what will we do? The rest of the council will want to know about this?" Koharu says

"I'm thinking..." says Hiruzen with annoyance

"She not only made us look bad but turned our Fire Daimyo against us!" Homura spat

"And Tsunade is with Kaede and is no doubt raising Naruto with The pink haired bitch." Jiraiya cursed with a ice pack on his eye where Tsunade punched him at.

Danzo was silent during all of this. Thinking of some plans. He could send a Strike team of his Root to infiltrate into Wave and kidnap the Kyuubi Jinchuriki. But he paused and realized that Itachi, Yugao and Anko are there and those three will probably suspect that he sent Root there to capture Naruto. Which could mean a war between Wave and Konoha.

And he couldn't have his Root to assassinate the Wave Daimyo knowing if her protectors trace the dots of Root assassinating her it could cause a major setback.

No one has ever killed or assassinated a Daimyo before. No Kage or Shinobi would never do anything so foolish and stupid like that.

If Such a thing ever did happen. Their Own Daimyo will be cautious of them and will be keeping an eye on them to suspect betrayal or treason. Meaning the Fire Daimyo will have the village liquidated.

With a sigh. Hiruzen looks at them.

"We will have to tell the council the truth. We can't lie to them." Hiruzen says with those in the room grumbling

"But Sensei... what about Naruto?" Jiraiya asks

"We have already arranged for the Chunin exams. I'm going to talk to Kakashi soon about this. He will have to team up with you to fight Naruto in the Chunin exams." Hiruzen says with Jiraiya scoffing

"Oh please as if that brat will be able to beat me." Jiraiya says with skepticism with those looking at him in the room as if he was stupid. He noticed their looks.

"What?" He asks wondering was it something he said.

"Did you forget who is training him. Did you see his three sensei's at the hearing? Tell me you haven't forgotten Anko Mitirashi who is a former student of Orochimaru and torture expert? Yugao Uzaki a Anbu Captain who is quite specialized in Kenjutsu. And the best one out of the three is Itachi Uchiha. Who is quite an Ace at being the best Shinobi among our ranks there is. Not to mention he's S-ranked. And now that Tsunade is there with them that makes her number four, knowing she will most likely train Naruto too, with her knowledge of healing or maybe her monster Herculean strength. That you are quite familiar with." Hiruzen pointed out with Jiraiya now thinking that over and paled.

"Oh shit..." Jiraiya cursed as he thought about it and suddenly realized how fucked he is. If Naruto was learning anything from Tsunade or Itachi.

Little did they know was that Zabuza was also training Naruto. Which makes him number Five.

"Exactly."Hiruzen says noticing the defeated look Jiraiya has on his face.

"But surely you can train with the toads and tell them. You need to train more for the Chunin exams." Hiruzen says with him wincing slightly at the mention of the toads, as Hiruzen noticed this.

"What's the matter?" He asks

"What if the toads get suspicious of who I'm fighting in the Chunin exams... they will most likely question me on why do I need training again... they haven't been happy with me when I told them that Naruto died." Jiraiya explained

"Just tell them you are fighting someone who is strong as Orochimaru." Hiruzen said with Jiraiya thinking

"Okay. Maybe I won't have to use sage mode to fight the brat. Because the last thing I need is for Ma and Pa to know I lied to them." Jiraiya says with confidence. So sure that the brat won't be able to force him into sage mode. Like seriously. That brat can't be that strong can he?

"All that matters is that I'm entrusting both you and Kakashi to beat Naruto and win! I want that boy here no matter what the cost." Hiruzen commanded

"Oh? And what happens if she wins?" Questioned Koharu

Damn. He would have to make up a backup should he lose.

"I'll think of something. Should that happen." Hiruzen countered.

"This meeting is dismissed. We are going to talk to the council and inform them what has happened. We have until next week until the Chunin Exams start and await for Naruto and Kaede's arrival." Hiruzen says with them nodding

He had faith that Kakashi and Jiraiya won't fail. He's putting all his faith and trust in these two to win Naruto.

( Wave)

Lucy is watching her son train with Itachi, Yugao, Anko , Tsunade and Zabuza for these Exams.

Sitting besides her is Haku, Shizune and her pet pig.

She is told by Tsunade that the Chunin exams will start in a week.

Her and her entourage will be leaving in a week to Konoha to attend to these Chunin exams.

She's leaving Soifon and Zabuza both in charge here in wave while she leaves for Konoha.

She watched Naruto's vectors clash with Itachi's vectors. As watched the spar of Itachi and her son Naruto. Naruto was gaining the upper hand though with his vectors.

As he sent a vector to punch Itachi in the gut and then upper cut him with another vector.

"Good, Good Work Naruto. That's enough for one day. Tomorrow we will be doing more. This time Tsunade is training you." Itachi says

"Understood Itachi-Sensei." Naruto says as he walks over to his mother as she smiled at him.

"You did well Naruto. You are getting the hang of using your vectors well. I know you will do well in these Chunin exams." Lucy says patting his head and rubbing his horns

"Thanks mom. Can me and Haku-Chan. Go out in town." Naruto says with her nodding.

"Be safe. I want you back here before dinner." Lucy says with him nodding as he grabbed Haku's hand and the two walked off. She noticed Naruto seems to be taking a liking to Haku. The two of them just maybe something more in the future. However Tsunade told her it's possible that Naruto could have the CRA the Clan Restoration Act. Since Naruto is the last of his clan he could expand his clan with Uzumaki children with the Diclonius bloodline. Lucy just might approve, she wants to know who is worthy of being married to her son. And since she made Naruto her heir due to him becoming a Diclonius and in somewhat way blood related to Lucy.

All that mattered to her was Naruto's happiness.

She dared anyone from Denying him a chance of happiness.

If such a thing happened. There will be a bloodbath.

To be continued.