Chapter 22

Forest of death)

"Ahh! What did you do!? What did you do to Sasuke-kun!"screeched Sakura looking at Orochimaru of the snakes.

"Kukukuku~ lets just say that i have given Sasuke-kun a gift~" Says Orochimaru in his twisted evil voice. As he watched Sakura carry Sasuke with Sai following as they would flee.

Before he could do anything he immediately felt something invisible to bite his arm as he yelled in pain and would leap up high onto a tree branch to see who did that. His yellow eyes widened to see his former Student Anko.

"Hello.. Sensei " Spat Anko glaring deathly at Orochimaru who took in his former student's new appearance

"My.. my its nice to see you too Anko-chan~ like the new look, kukukuku..." He says but kept his guard as he focuses on Anko's appearance. Pink hair... pale skin complexion.. dark pink eyes and two white horns? Sticking out of her head?. This intrigued him... does his student posess some kind of bloodline that he doesn't know about?.

"You will pay for what you have DONE!" Anko shouts unleashing her snake vectors as they lunged forward.

Orochimaru sensed something was off as something told him to dodge and evade!. In which he did, which caused Anko's snake vectors to impact upon a tree destroying it in the process.

"What!? She did that without no handseals or utter a jutsu?! What kind of bloodline does she possess!?" Thought Orochimaru with unease and slight fear in his thoughts as he looked at the vengeful look Anko had on her face.

"Feeling scared Sensei?" She asked with a vindictive smile

"Scared of what? You are still the same Anko as you always will be." He would say shooting a long tongue out of his mouth in a attempt to wrap around her neck. Anko immediatly moved out of the way and shot her vectors again this time they latched themselves onto his body biting him injecting their venom into him. The snake sannin grimace as he was slammed into another tree.

"And now you are mine. Your head belongs to me!" Anko declared as she summoned her snake vector to impale Orochimaru in the gut making him grunt in pain.

She did it! She finally got her revenge! But wait... why did this feel.. too easy?.

"Kukukukuku~ Anko-chan you still have so much to learn~" Cooed Orochimaru who appeared and it was the REAL Orochimaru. Who ripped off his disguise.

This caught Anko by surprise as it dawned on her. She turned to the Orochimaru she has which turned into mud revealing it to be a Mud clone.

"Damn him! The bastard had a mud clone!" She hissed in thought narrowing her eyes as she turned around to unleash her vectors.

"No. No, we can't have you doing that again." Orochimaru says as he did a familiar handseal and suddenly Anko grunted in pain. Feeling her curse mark sting her. As she would be forced on hee knees grimacing in pain.

"You.. bastard!" She cursed narrowing her eyes hatefully at him clutching her curse mark. As she watched him walk to her.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your Sensei... Anko-chan? Its a shame that i have to put you out of your misery." He says now brandishing a kunai and would have it in his right hand. He prepared to stab her in the head with it.

"You know. I hate goodbyes" He remarks and would proceed to drive the Kunai but suddenly!

Blood would spray onto a tree.

A stump of an arm fell.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Screamed Orochimaru who screamed louder than ever clutching the missing stump of his arm that had been sliced off.