Chapter 23

Chapter 23

(Forest of Death)

"Orochimaru-sama what happened to you!?"
Kabuto says in shock seeing that Orochimaru has taken a new body.

"What happened Kabuto? Anki and the fucking Kyuubi brat! They nearly tried to KILL me. The brat named Naruto torn all my limbs off!" The snake sannin said.

"Torn all your limbs off how is that possible?" Kabuto asked finding that hard to believe, since no one has ever touched Orochimaru.

Plus it's so rare to see his master afraid.

"I don't know... but i felt something invisible grab my only arm and leg and ripped it off like it was paper! Anko has this too! They both have some strange bloodline! And if they have it then so does Tsunade, that Haku girl and Wave's Daimyo! Do you realize what this means Kabuto?!" Orochimaru says with a scowl.

Kabuto slightly widened his eyes now understanding the situation. A possibility that Wave's daimyo along with Anko, Naruto, Itachi, Haku AND Tsunade will be a threat to their plans for this Invasion.

"Oh..." Kabuto simply says

"What do we do now?" Kabuto asked in a whisper with Orochimaru narrowing his eyes at his servant giving him a glare.

"When the preliminaries come up, you are to forfeit, i have another job for you to do and that is to find out whatever you can about Wave's daimyo and her supposed clan! I need to know exactly what i am up against! And figure out how to counter their bloodline!" Orochimaru commanded Kabuto, who nodded at this command.

"Alright, I'll see what i can find... but what about you Orochimaru-sama?" Kabuto says now getting ready to leave.

"I am going to keep my distance from them... meaning i wont be there to watch the sound team to especially if the Uzumaki boy has that inuzuka dog that's with him it will likely recognize my scent." Orochimaru says

"Go now. Kabuto! Report back to me when you learn about our new enemies!" Orochimaru says with Kabuto nodding and leaving immediately. Leaving the snake sannin to his thoughts...
The snake sannin was terrified. He can still feel the phantom pains even in his new body he recently found..

"Just what the hell was that..?!" He snarled in thought.. he felt something invisible slice off his arm and leg.. then he felt something grab at his other remaining arm and leg and rip it clean off. But... there was something more to this.. it felt like an invisible hand... that grabbed his limbs..
Wait... invisible hands?

He suddenly remembered when Anko had something similar except.. these invisible tendrils are snakes and not hands...

his former ex student Anko has invisible snake like tendrils...

And the kyuubi brat has invisible hands...
He had to assume these tendrils are likely invisible... and can be very.. very DANGEROUS. luckily he was able to escape before the kyuubi brat finished him off.

Hopefully Kabuto returns with some info.. perhaps.. he needs to speak to a certain Warhawk.. surely Danzo has to know?

Where does his sensei fit in all of this? Since he has heard rumors of his former sensei desperately trying to reclaim the Uzumaki brat from this Wave Daimyo.. and her name is Kaeda of Wave. He wonders what is her story? What's her involvement with the Kyuubi brat and his ex student? This Kaeda has the same appearance.. as them..

Pink hair, Pink eyes.. white horns on their heads.. well Naruto and Itachi both have red hair and red eyes.. while the girls have pink hair and pink eyes..