Chapter 4

POV-Luz
I can't believe who is I front of the Owl House... Hootie is knocked out and Eda might not be home.
?-Welcome home
Luz-Lillith why are you here!
Lillith-I'm here for Edalyn. Where might she be exactly?
Luz-I don't know!
Lillith-Well maybe you should
Lillith tries making a circle but I use plant magic around her hands.
Luz-You shouldn't even be here.
Lillith-If I have to forcefully get Edalyn into the  Emperor's Cover then I will.
She tries to break free of the vines. I throw a fire ball at her and release the vines throwing her into the ground. She picks her staff up and throws an attack at me. I swiftly dodge the attack and use ice magic to make spikes trying to hit her.
Lillith-I will not be defeated by a nobody human kid.
Eda-She might not defeat you but I will
Eda comes from behind me with King right beside her.
Luz-You came!
Eda-Of course we did.
Lillith-Let's stop standing and start fighting!
Eda-Luz you take King inside with you
Luz-But we can hel-
Eda-I don't care this is my own battle
A pick up King and go inside. I wonder what will happen.
King-What will happen?
Luz-I don't know..
I sit down on the couch while King sits next to me and tries to sleep. I start letting King. Anything can happen to them. What would happen if Eda loses? What if.. Eda walks into the room.
Eda-That was very easy
Luz-Your okay!
Eda-Of course I am kiddo
I stop petting King and offer to help make dinner.
Luz-I can help you make dinner!
Eda-I mean like do you really want to?
Luz-Yeah! Of course.
Eda-Okay then c'mon
Time Skip Brought To You By-My Laziness
After dinner I go upstairs to get dressed for bed. Then say good night to everyone. When I lay down I decided to go on my phone. It's feels like only a little bit of time passed but turns out it was 1:27 am in the morning. Sense I couldn't sleep I got up to take a walk. I put on a coat and socks and shoes. I leave from my window trying not to wake anyone up. I take a walk threw the forest before I heard a branch crack.
Luz-Hello?
I use a light glyph to look around. Doesn't seem like anyone is here I thought to myself. I still look around.
?-Luz? Is that you?
Luz-Who said that?
I see Amity. I run towards her and hugs her over knocking us both down in the process.
Amity-Uhh- Luz
I'm on top of Amity.
Luz-Oh I'm sorry
I blush a little while getting off her.
Amity-It's okay.
I give Amity a hand up while we stand in silence. I look over at her.
POV-Amity
Me and Liz are standing in the middle of the forest. That feeling is back the weird one. I decided to ask Liz something.

Amity-Luz..
Luz-Yeah?
She looks at me.
Amity-Can I do something really fast?
Luz-Sure. What is i-
I kiss Luz on the lips. Why did it feel good but also bad in a way. I stand there for a minute before I start running back to house. Why did I do that? Why did I do that?
POV-Luz
Luz-Amity! Wait!
Amity wouldn't stop running. I grab onto her wrist.
Luz-Amity..
Amity-It was stupid of me. Right?
She pushes my hand off and runs away. I stand there thinking of wait just happened.
Luz-No.. it wasn't
I walk back to the Owl House. The weird feeling went away when we kissed but why? It was always there when I was with Amity. Why did it go away then? Instead of going back through my window I go throw the front door take off my shoes socks and coat and go back to bed. Maybe I'll understand in the morning. Hopefully.
In the morning
POV-Amity
I can't believe I did that last night. It felt good and bad at the same time. I'll just take sick and not go to school. Or should I?
———————
Hi! How are you liking the story? I hope you like it. If you don't like it then don't read it I'm not forcing you to. Well I want you to know to have a good day dawn afternoon or night! Stay hydrated and healthy. Bye! Word Count:773