Chapter 15

POV-Amity
After School
I was walking to my locker when Luz pops up behind me.
Luz-Hey~
Luz startles me and she hugs me from behind.
Amity-Hi
Luz-Do you want to go to the owl house today?
Amity-Sure what time?
Luz-When your done.
Amity-Okay then.
I open up my locker and put stuff away, I grab homework and a couple more stuff to take home. I put everything in my pack back and close my locker.
Luz-Let's go!
Luz grabs my hand dragging me out of the school.
Amity-What are we going to do?
Luz-We could play a board game or something
Amity-What's a board game?
Luz-Well..
Luz explains what a board game is for the rest of the walk. As we walk toward the owl house Hootie comes up to us. I wave at him and we walk inside, Eda and King were sleeping on the couch. They totally are always tired and it's not because I'm lazy and don't want to make them do something. I walked up the stairs and went into Luz's room.
Luz-I'll go grab the games.
She leaves the room leaving me alone. I look around the room, there was her sleeping bag, her beanbag and the monster looking thing. There was more stuff but the thing that caught my eye the most was probably a small brown bag almost unable to be seen hiding behind the beanbag. The beanbag was a light green color with small blue triangles on it and yellow stars.
Luz-I'm back!
Luz walks towards me holding two square size boxes.
Amity-Do I pick one?
Luz-Yeah!
I pick the one on the left.
Amity-This one.
Luz-Okay then
Luz sit down on the ground and I sit down to. She opens up the box and starts moving little pieces around the board.
Luz-In this game you get to pick a character and then you get clues to find the murder. You'll role the dice and pick a room and stuff. Read this.
She hands me a paper. "Clue" It said at the top. That must be the name of the game. I read the instructions carefully before we pick our characters and start playing. I picked a guy named Plum and Luz picked someone named Scarlet.
Luz-You start
Luz hands me two cube size things that she called dice and had me "roll" them. I don't get why it says you roll the dice when you really toss it.
After the game
Luz-Ha!
Luz might have won the game but it was also my first time playing.
Luz-My mom would always beat me in this game!
Amity-Hey how is your mom?
Luz-Good we're going to visit her soon.
Amity-We?
Luz-Oh yeah I was going to ask you if you want to go to my moms house with me during the weekend.
Amity-My parents probably won't let me so sure!
I exchange a smile to her and we laugh a bit while putting the game away. Mostly Luz out the game away because I didn't really know how to.
Amity-What day?
Luz-I don't fully know but I'll tell you when I do know.
Amity-Okay then.
Luz-Can you sleepover?
Amity-I don't know but probably.
Luz-Will you?
Amity-Maybe.
Luz gives my a sad look, it looks adorable.
Amity-What are you doing?
She doesn't reply to me not even a whisper.
Amity-Fine I'll stay over but if I get in to much trouble it's your fault.
Luz-Yay!
Luz hugs me tightly, I can feel my face start to heat up.
Amity-Also what was the face you were doing?
Luz-It was a puppy dog face, meant to make people say yes. It doesn't always work though.
She breaks the hug and grabs the game standing up. She helps me up and we go together to put the game away.
Luz-I think we should go to the park.
Amity-That sounds nice, are we going right now?
Luz-Let's go!
Luz grabs my hand and takes me upstairs while she grabs a hoodie and ties it around her waist.
Luz-Do you want one?
I shake my head while she drags me downstairs and we put on our shoes and head out the door. The sun was still out but slightly getting lower every minute.
Amity-Hey look there's a squirrel
I point to a squirrel next to a tree, it's eating a nut or at least that's what it looks like.
Luz-It looks so cute!
Luz squeals and I laugh a bit. The more the sun goes down the colder it gets. I shouldn't said yes to bringing a jacket.
Luz-Here, you seem cold.
Luz takes off her jacket that was tied around her waist and hands it to me.
Amity-What are you going to wear then?
I give the hoodie back to her.
Luz-Amity I need you to take the hoodie and wear it.
Luz hands me the hoodie again. I put on the hoodie it's a black hoodie with blue purple and more colors on it. It was softer than I expected and oversized on me.
Amity-Are you happy?
Luz-Very
She smiles at me while we sit down on a bench watching the sun go down. My heads on here shoulder while she plays with my hair. Once the sun does done she stands up.
Luz-We should he's back.
Right I forgot I was staying over.
Amity-Okay then.
I also stand up and we walk back to the owl house. I wonder if Eda and King are asleep. Luz's hands brushes against mine multiple times before she grabs onto my hand. Her hand was soft and not aggressive when grabbing my hand. We walk into the owl house smelling a familiar smell. I can't place where I know this smell all I know is that I've smelt this before.
Luz-I think Eda was cooking.
Amity-We should check the kitchen.
Luz-Good idea.
We take off our shoes and walk into the kitchen. The stove was off and the lights, on the table there was a plate with a note on it.
————
Heres some food I made for dinner.
-Eda
———-
Its looked like it was burnt, most of the food who am I kidding all of the food that was cookies was black. It was definitely burnt.
Luz-Let's go to my room.
Amity-Do you want your hoodie back?
Luz-You continue to wear it you look great in it.
As we walk up the stairs I realize that we're still holding hands. We walk into her room and sit down on her sleeping bag.
Luz-Do you want to watch a movie?
Amity-Sure
Luz-What movie?
Luz pulls out her phone showing me a ton of movies to pick from.
Amity-How about you pick one.
Luz-I'm going to show you my favorite!
Luz pulls up her favorite movie in her phone and uses her backpack to hold the phone up. We sit next to each other I had my head her shoulder.
————————
I had way more plans for this and I've been working on it for days! Well I've decided to post it because I have to go to my bus stop in like 5 minutes. Have a good night morning afternoon or dawn. Remember to stay hydrated and healthy. Bye!! Word Count:1263