Chapter 19

POV-Amity
We had played board games and were now watching a movie. It was around noon so we were going to eat lunch once we were done watching the movie. The movie was called "Moana" it was about a girl on a boat and stuff. It's was a good movie, the ending made was a bit weird but overall good. Vee and Luz showed me how to make a human sandwich. It had bread jelly and peanut butter. It tasted good.
Time Skip
POV-Luz
Luz-Mom!
I ran up to my mom and hugged her. She had just came home from work. Vee did the same as me.
Camila-Hello!
Amity-Hi
Camila-You must be Amity, Luz's girlfriend.
Amity-I sure am
I could tell that Amity was nervous I bet Vee could also tell.
Camila-You guys know where you will be sleeping right?
Luz-Yes
Vee-Yep
Amity nods as a reply.
Camila-So I wanted to take you guys to get ice cream
Vee-Let's go!
Amity-What's that?
Luz-We can show you!
Vee turns into her human form. And we go to the car.
Luz-A car is like a ratworm but in the human realm it's called a car.
Amity-They also look different
Vee-That to
Once we make it the shop we go inside and pick the flavors and toppings.
Luz-My favorite flavor is strawberry.
Vee-I like mint
Luz-I hate mint but be you
Vee-In less I'm stupid then be someone else
I laugh a bit and so does Vee and Amity.
Amity got Vanilla I got strawberry and Vee got mint. Mom pays for it and we go home. Me and Amity help make dinner while Vee does the dishes. We were going to have spaghetti and garlic bread. Vee also sets the table and we eat. Afterwards we play Monopoly and get ready for bed. And I win, mom was bank keeper and Amity was pretty bad. We end out going to bed and "fall asleep".
—————
Hi! So I have been sick for a long period of time. But I still go to school😭. But it's okay, we were meant to pick historian people form a list. I picked John Rolfe and my friend had picked Pocahontas. The thing is people had shipped us before and know the people we picked were married.

People were harassing us saying "Are you guys dating" or "you guys would make a cute couple". But I hope they realize we don't like each other like that. Like I'm a boy but I was born a girl so people call me girl. They don't know I'm a boy. Like how people don't know that we are just friends.

Also I have a crush on a dude. But he says he will only marry a girl so throw that out the window.

Word Count-486