Chapter 8

POV-Amity
We continue to play truth or dare for a while.
Luz-Do you guys want to play kiss marry kill?
Willow-What's that?
Gus-I think I've heard of that game.
Amity-Never heard of it
Luz-Someone will say three people and you pick who to kiss marry or kill
Gus-That sounds easy sure
Willow-Let's play
Amity-I guess
Luz starts off and asks Gus. He has to pick from Matholomule, Principle Bump, and Tinella Nosa. He kills Bump, kisses Tinella and marry's Matholomule.
Time Skip Brought By-Not Knowing What To Write
We were figuring out the sleeping situation. Willow was going to sleep in by the monster looking thing at the corner, then Gus was going to be right next to her. Me and Luz were going to o be right next to each other. We were picking out a movie to watch before we went to bed.
Gus-Let's do a comedy!
Luz-Or we can do a scary movie.
Willow-I'll be okay if I have nightmares
Gus-Fine but if it's to scary I'm gonna go to be early
Amity-I guess you could start it
Luz starts the movie on her phone. It was about a group of teenagers messing around with a ouija board. Later in the movie a something breaks in a different room so someone goes to check it. A girl named Kia leaves the room. They had decided to think nothing of it after when she didn't come back because she was probably just cleaning up the mess. That's when a jump scare pops up. Willow had almost no reaction while Gus pulls the blanket more up on himself. I look over at Luz she looks interested in the movie. The teenagers decide to go check on her but only two go out. A guy named Chris and a girl named Lena. Again a jump scares pops up but this time Luz hides behind my arm.
Amity-(whisper) Are you okay?
Luz nods at me letting go of my arm. We finish the movie and go to sleep. I was still awake face in my pillow. I feel arms wrap around me. I look up a bit, it was Luz. She looked like she was sleeping. I feel my face heat up, I'll just try to sleep.
POV-Luz
It's been a while sense we went to bed but I can't sleep. I look over at Amity, she had her face in her pillow. I believe she was asleep so I put my arms around her. My face heats up a bit but I close my eyes falling asleep.
Time Skip To Morning
Amity-POV
I wake up to see Luz's head nuzzled against my chest. I can feel my face heat up a bunch. I pull out my scroll, I have a message from Emira.
In the messages
Emira-How was your night?
Amity-Good
Emira-Well I want you to know that me and Edric will cover your shift tonight.
Amity-Thanks
Emira-np
I put away my scroll and look back down at Luz, she started to shuffle around a bit. I hear Willow start to wake up.
Amity-Good morning
Willow-Your awake already?
Amity-For a while actu-
Willow starts to sit up while I'm still laying down.
Willow-Awwww
Amity-What?
Willow-You and Luz! Are you guys a thing yet?
My face heats up and I shook my head.
Amity-N-no
Willow-Sure
Willow roles her eyes.
Willow-I'm gonna take a picture.
Amity-Don't!
Willow-To late
Willow shows me the picture.
Gus-Hi
Amity-Morning
Willow-Hey!
Gus-Now that's cute
Willow-Send you the picture
Willow takes out her scroll again and sends the picture to Gus.
Amity-Cmon guys! Don't do this
Willow-Your sorta late
Gus-Yeah
Luz starts to stir awake, probably because of us.
Amity-Wow
Luz-Hi!
Luz let's me go and we sit up. She stretches and Willow and Gus tell her good morning.
Luz-We should go get breakfast.
Gus-Sounds good.
Willow-I agree with that.
We get up to get breakfast and see King and Eda in the kitchen.
Eda-Hi
Willow-Good morning!
Gus-Hello
Luz-Howdy
Amity-Hi
King climbs on to Gus's shoulder and we all sit down. We had Griffen eggs.
———————
I have a question for you guys, should I try to up load more? Because I've been reading a lot but if you want me to up load more I'll try. Also thank you for the votes! Also why is some of the parts getting more views then the one above it? Thank you for reading! Remember to stay hydrated and healthy. Get sleep I see you. Have a good day dawn afternoon or night. Bye! Word Count:809