Notice

Hello! I want to say that I have to verify my email to comment and stuff so I'll never do that but onto the topic. So on Thursday I was walking to the bus area at my school with my friend when she grabs my hand and yells "Abby! There's an ambulance!" And I didn't realize that there was at first. The closer we got the worse it became. Someone named Kaila told me and my friend a girl in P.E had a seizure. But when the paramedics came and solved it when the girl tried to stand she fell and broke her neck.

But the thing is that the girl who's name was Ashly the ambulances were in no rush. They didn't have their lights on or anything when going back. So a lot of people said that she must of died. Well my friend had said people were REALLY dramatic, and they were. Some people were crying even though they didn't even know the girl and some people were saying stuff like imagine if that was me or you. Like why? And someone fucking laughed. Like bro wtf, this ain't no fucking joke.

Later today a guy I found out was sexist and homophobic. Sense no one except for a few people know I'm trans this guy was mean to me. The guy was saying that girls should stay in the kitchen. Like why? I've been so frustrated and I want to write but like also take a break.

Well OWL HOUSE SEASON 3 IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!!! I'm so so so excited!! I also have a girl that I'm friends with who's lesbian and knows I'm trans and she also watches owl house!

I'm going now but stay hydrated and healthy! Have a good day dawn afternoon or night! Bye!!!