Chapter 18

POV-Luz
School had just got out and I still need to talk to Amity but I can do that later. Tomorrow we're going to visit my mom! I'm so excited, I see Amity walking out of the building. I run up to her and hug her from behind.
Luz-Tomorrow we're going to meet my mom!
Amity-I remember
I walked her back to her house and then walked to the owl house. I packed my bags almost immediately after getting home. I firstly said hello to Eda and King. I end out playing and losing Hexes Hold'em with Eda. She was way to good at the game. After a bit I eat and get ready for bed. I can't wait for the morning!
In the morning
I get dressed brush my teeth and eat breakfast before grabbing my bags and leaving the owl house. I had said goodbye to Eda and King already all I had to do was get Amity. I remember while we were walking home she said to go to her window and that her siblings knows she's going to the human realm. I go to her window and she was waiting for me.
Amity-I'm jumping down!
She draws a circle for an abomination to soften her fall. She goes up and hugs me and I hug back.
Luz-So you need to watch this.
I pull out the key and hit the eye. The portal comes out.
Amity-Cool!
We both walk in and end up the old shack. I show her my house. She's going to meet my mom and see Vee.
Amity-These look nothing like what I'm used to.
She points to the trees and more. I laugh a bit.
Luz-It's a different realm silly.
Amity-I know I know
I knock on the front door, and my Vee answers.
Vee-Luz!
Luz-Vee!
We both hug each other and I introduce Amity. I told Vee that we are dating and that I was going to tell mom today. We also show Amity the room we will able be sleeping in.
Vee-Come in Camila is at work. She was very sad that she couldn't be here for when you come back.
Luz-That makes sense
Amity seemed to be looking around studying her surroundings.
Vee-So I've been using your bed Luz so you can have it back
Luz-Or you contusion using it me and Amity can sleep on the inflatable mattress
Vee-I insist
Luz-No sleep on the bed
Vee-You guys sleep on the bed
Luz-No you do
POV-Amity
Vee and Luz were fighting over who was going to sleep on the bed and inflatable mattress. I walk into the room I was told we would be sleeping in. I see the inflatable mattress and the bed. I put my bag on the inflatable mattress and walk back out.
Amity-I fixed the problem
Luz-How?
Vee-You guys better have the bed
They walk into the room as a trail behind them.
Vee-You guys get the bed!
Luz-You get the bed!
Amity-I already put my bags on the inflatable mattress.
Luz-HA!
Adorable
Vee-Why?!
Luz-Now we should show Amity around.
Vee-Oh right, we never did that.
Amity-Yeah
They show me around the house and we talk for a bit. Vee seemed really nice and she was. Luckily they "didn't" fight for a bit. We played a board game and they fought so we played a game and they fought again. It's like Edric and Emira.
——————
What up? So my throat hurts and my eyes is kinda pink so I'm staying home today! I also have a cough. No school! And I finished writing this chapter! I'm so happy that you guys are reading the book! But the sad part is today is my the best day to do to school. The music teacher read going to announce something very important! But I'm not going to be there😭. She's also my fav teacher and my fav class😭. I might hate school but why today! But remember to stay hydrated and healthy. Have a good day dawn afternoon or night. Bye! Word Count-708