Chapter 20

POV-Amity
I open my eyes and panic a bit. I forgot I was at Luz's house. Luz had her arms wrapped around me, she was still sleeping. I looked over to where Vee was sleeping, that's odd. She wasn't there but a note was. I try to get out of Luz's grasp but failed. Instead her grasp got tighter, once again I try to escape. On my fifth attempt I get out. I walk over to the bed and ready the note that was there.
————————————————————————
             Amity and Luz
    Me and Camila went grocery shopping. We had not done it yesterday so we went today. Well will hopefully be back at noon if we don't get distracted.
        NO PROMISES
-Vee
——————————————————————
I grabbed my backpack and got dressed for the day. I went into the bathroom to get dressed. I was wearing black overalls with a purple t-shirt. I left the room and went to the kitchen. I'll make something for Luz. Let's hope this ends out good. I stir and mix my batter. I already had been struggling a lot but this part was easy. I was pretty bad at this, but it's for Luz. I hope it will be edible. I start to put it on the pan and cook it. Please don't go on fire! Please don't!
......
Crap!
Amity-Luz! Luz!
Luz sleepily walks into the kitchen and immediately is fully wakes up running to my side.
Luz-Amity what were you trying to make?
Amity-Food for you, but I no longer think it's edible.
Luz giggles a bit, cute.
Luz-I'll go get the fire extinguisher
Amity-Okay
What even is that? Luz comes back with a red thing and put out the fire.
Amity-I'm sorry
Luz-It's okay the first time I learned to make food I started a lot of fires.
Amity-That's why you good at this!
Luz-Eh
Amity-Well know what?
Luz-I'm going to make breakfast. Hopefully without a fire no promises.
I laugh a bit and so does Luz.
Luz-But seriously no more fires, do get dressed.
Luz was already dressed and started to get out everything she needed to make breakfast.
Amity-Fine then I'm leaving
Before I walked away Luz gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blush furiously while stumbling to the room to get dressed. I pick out a purple skirt and a long sleeved shirt with a moon on it, I also pick out black tights to go with it. I walk out of the room and go to the kitchen.
Luz-You look amazing!
Amity-Thank you
Luz-Here you go
Luz hands me a bowl of cereal and we sit down at the table.
Amity-Aren't you going to eat?
Luz-I'm not hungry
Amity-Are you sure?
Luz-Yeah
Luz gives me a smile, I want to worry but should I? I don't think I should worry. I can wait to see.
Amity-Thank you
Luz-What for?
Amity-Making breakfast, and helping with the fire.
I mumble the last part a bit taking another bite of my cereal.
Luz-I'm sorry what was that?
Luz could hear what I said why is she asking?
Amity-The fire
I mumble just a bit and take another bite of my cereal.
Luz-What are we going to do today?
Amity-I don't know why ask me?
Luz-For ideas
I get up and take my bowl putting it in the dishwasher walking back to the table.
Luz-Hug
Amity-Okay
I hug Luz before trying to walk back to my chair. Luz doesn't let go of me instead she pulls me onto her lap.
Amity-Luz
Luz-Amity. Just for a bit!
Amity-Fine, for a bit though
I have a feeling that I will fall but Luz's grip on me might not let me. Luz puts her head on my shoulder.
Amity-Don't fall asleep we still have stuff to do.
Luz-But why! I'm tired
Amity-Aren't you always tired?
Luz-Yeah but I get to cuddle with you right now
Amity-I suppose I can stay her for longer.
Luz-Y-
Amity-If you kiss me!
Luz grabs my face and pulls our faces closer eventually we kiss. It was a good but short kiss. I can feel blush start to happen on my face.
Luz-There now cuddle.
Amity-I hope you realize if Camila and Vee walk in they will just see us.
.~<>~.
Me and Luz lay on the inflatable mattress in her room. Luz's head was cuddled into my chest. We both had our arms around each other. My head was on top of hers. Luz was already asleep I not far behind.
|^~^|
POV-Camila
Me and Vee walk into the house with grocery's and a few extra stuff. But no one needs to now that.
POV-Vee
Vee-I'll go get Luz and Amity
Camila-Okay then I'll start to put some of the stuff away.
I walk into our room and see them cuddling on the inflatable mattress. Guess it'll be a lazy day.
I walk back out and grab Camila's phone to take a picture.
Camila-What are you doing?
Vee-They are cuddling
Camila-I need to see
Me and Camila walk back to the room and we take a picture of them cuddling. It was beautiful! I look over at Camila intensely.
Vee-You know what day it it
Camila-Lazy day!
Camila tried to be quite while saying it to not wake up Luz and Amity. They were still sleeping.
Me and Camila finish putting away the grocery's and decide on what to play.
——————
Idea:Next chapter they play D&D
Yes? No? Maybe?
Hello! So I haven't been able to post because we have visitors and on of their birthdays are on Halloween so we are going to celebrate with them. Today is Halloween just at 3:31. She's going to turn 5! She also thinks of my as a aunt. Well I have to go but have a good day dawn afternoon or night. Good bye! Word Count:1025