Chapter 7

<Stephanie's POV>

I wake up and I'm all bundled in a super comfortable blanket on super soft mattress. I roll over to see if Dylan's still asleep, but he's not next to me. Wait this doesn't look like mine or his room....

I shoot up "Where the am I?" I see a guy sitting in a chair across the room in a chair. He is actually kind of handsome, well built, and by his looks a really big ego.

I get out of the bed and tiptoe silently to the door. I turn the knob to open it but it won't open... it's locked.

I turn back around to lay back down but he is standing right in front of me when I turn around.

"Jesus Christ!" I scream when I turn around "but you were just sleeping right there." I say confused

"Oh but I wasn't little lady now go back to bed now" the guy said in an ordering voice.

"No" I say stubbornly smirking

"You have 5 seconds missy now go!"

I don't respond, "5.....4.......3.......2....." He starts to grow angry kind of scaring me.

"......on-" he starts

"Ok fine I'm going" I start walking very slowly to the bed when he picks me up from behind and throws me on it.

"Hey I was walking to the bed you didn't have to throw me like that."

"Yes but you were going annoyingly slow so I kind of did have to"

"Whatever" I say frustrated

We sit in silence for a while when I realize I don't know where my phone is. "Um where's my phone?"

"How would I know?"

"Maybe because you kidnapped me!"

"Right well you see I have it but I'm sorry to say you can't have it"

"Why not!?"

"You can't make contact with anyone except for me because I don't want you to be found"

"What do you want from me?"

"It's not what I want from you love but what I want from Dylan"

"What do you want from Dylan?"

"I think you need some time alone" he walks out of the room before I can say anything else.

<Dylan's POV>
How the heck am I going to find her, I have to find her! Oh my gosh I just remembered.

*calling Jc*
"Hello" he says answering the phone.

"Jc I need you over here like right now"

"What's wrong?"

"It's about Stephanie something's wrong but you can't tell Connor"

"What's going on dude?"

"Just get over here an I'll explain everything just promise me you won't tell Connor"

"Promise"

*end of phone call*

10 minutes later there's a knock on the door and I open it up to Jc. I literally pull him inside making him tumble to the floor.

"So Stephanie got kidnapped last night while I was out getting dinner by Christopher Steel."

"Wait backup she got kidnapped by who?! Dude if Connor finds out he will legit murder you" Jc says wide eyed

"I understand that which is why I told you to keep quite about it because I remembered I put a tracker in Steph's phone so I always know where she's at."

"Dude that's a whole new level of crazy even for you"

"Yea well get on my level now let's go!" We run out to the truck and I pull out of the drive way.

I pull up the tracker on the gps and they are all the way across the state! Who's up for a road trip?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys I hope you like it and sorry it took a while. Please vote and comment.
I'm running out of ideas to do please help me!!😂😏

Hey guys I need help of coming up with ideas for the next chapter I have really bad writers block and I can't update unless I get an idea😕