Chapter 15

<Stephanie's POV>

Am I dreaming or something? Did he really just say that? Woah I think I'm still high on these drugs. And these ropes are too tight and the cuffs hurt like booty.

"CHRIS!!!!" I scream at 2am in the morning. He comes barging in a few minutes later.

"What do you want Stephanie? Shouldn't you be asleep?" He asks annoyed

"You know I would be asleep if you would take all these ropes off me and take the cuffs off they hurt" I say pouting.

"Well I told you they weren't going to be comfortable" he says starting to turn around.

"CHRIS" I shout again

"Stephanie I swear if you don't shutup I will lock you in the basement instead. Do you want that?" He says angrily

"Ugh no" I say annoyed

"Good now shutup" he says walking out of the room locking it behind him. Like I can go anywhere. I start fighting against the restraints bruising my ankles from it making a lot of noise.

He comes barging back in and he is mad. He un-cuffs me from the bed and throws me over his shoulder.

"CHRIS NO IM SORRY PLEASE" I start crying. The darkness is my biggest fear and yes his basement is pitch black.

"Stephanie I warned you now you're getting punished" he says unlocking the basement.

"Chris no I'm terrified of the dark" I cry.

<Chris's POV>

I don't respond because I really don't want her to try and talk me into backing down. That's not going to happen.

"If you really do love me then you wouldn't do this" she crys out

"Stephanie stop please" I say setting her down on the floor and cuffing her to the water pipe.

As I'm walking away all I hear is her crying. God I feel terrible but I warned her. Good thing these walls are sound proof.

I walk up the steps and lock the door behind me. I run out to get some groceries.

A few hours later I pull up into the drive way and see Dylan's truck.

"Ah he's in for a rude awakening" I mutter smiling to myself.

I walk in and Jc and Dylan come walking from what was Stephanie's room.

"Where is she?" He demands

"Well you see you don't get what you want until I get what I want." I say going into the kitchen to set the groceries down.

"Abigail had already been here her friend told us" he says.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I try and lie.

"Yes you do" he says

"Alright fine but I'm not telling you where she is you have to find her yourself and for all you know she may not even be in the house" I say crossing my arms.

He just shakes his head and him and Jc split up looking for her. They search every room until Jc reaches the basement. He tries to open it realizing it's locked. He kicks the door down and you hear Stephanie cry.

"Dylan!" He shouts. And here comes Mr. Hero. He runs down there and finds her tied up and cuffed to the pole.

"Chris where is the key?" Asks Jc and I hand it to him. They untie her and Dylan comes back carryin her in his arms.

"By love" I smirk and she glares at me hugging Dylan close to her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey sorry guys it took awhile again but here it is hope you like it!!!!😘