Chapter 12

<Stephanie's POV>

I wake up at 6:30 am and it's finally my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to go see Dylan and my friends today! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Chris's room is right next to mine and since my door is locked I have no other choice but to wake him up. He's gonna be so mad if I do though...oh well. *smirks evilly*

I bang on the wall and scream his name to wake him up. Next thing I know he's barging into my room.

"Why Stephanie it's 6:30 in the morning. Why?" He asks

"It's my birthday!!" I squeal in response.

"Stephanie you seriously could have waited at least another few hours before waking me up" he says tiredly.

"Actually I couldn't wait Chris" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Watch that attitude of yours little lady I can always change my mind about today." He says simply.

"No no no no no I'm sorry" I say worried.

"Well go get ready if your planning on leaving still." He says ushering me out of the room.

I walk to the bathroom with a towel and I turn the shower on hot. I get in and let the water run down my back. That feels amazing and it relaxes me.

I finish my shower and wrap myself up in a towel and walk to my bedroom to get dressed in my high waisted light wash jean shorts and California republic muscle tank and white vans.

I decide to a neutral lid and red lipstick. When I finish my makeup, I begin to curl my hair. Being the smart kid I am I touch the curling wand burning myself.

I just tell myself to suck it up and keep going because I'm not gonna die at least not today because I'm not about that life.

I finally finish getting ready and of course Chris is knocked out on the couch. I walk up ride beside him and scream.

"Ahhhhh!!!" He shouts falling onto the floor. I start laughing so hard I end up falling over onto the couch.

"Stephanie I swear someday..." He grumbles.

"Someday what?" I ask still laughing

"Someday your gonna get hit for doing that" he says

"Yea well it didn't happen this time." I say in a duh tone.

"Anyways why did you wake me up in the first place?" He asks standing up

"I'm ready to go I just wanted to let you know." I respond

"Ok go be back by 11:00 tonight. Got it?" He orders

"Got it" I say.

I walk out the door and to my luck Dylan was already here pulling into the driveway.

I run to his truck and get in the passenger seat "hey!!!" I squeal excitedly.

"Hey happy birthday princess!" He says excitedly

"Thank you" I say and to my surprise he gives me a kiss on the lips.

We start driving to where ever he decides to take me for my birthday I do wonder where we are going.

"Dylan where are you taking me?" I ask curious.

"Well first we are going to the beach and I brought you a bathing suit to wear." He responds.

"Then what?" I ask

"We are going to chipotle for lunch and after lunch you will get your birthday presents." He smiles