Chapter 10

<Chris's POV>

"You were going to leave weren't you Stephanie?" I ask

"Yes" she mumbles

"Well just remember what will happen if you do without me getting what I want" I warn.

After that she doesn't respond she breaks down crying. Geez this girl I hate it when she's upset it...it...it just tears me to pieces to see her like this.

As much as I wanted to comfort her I can't. I have I stay strong because if I go soft on her then she won't ever listen to me and I'm not going to let that happen. I walk out of the room locking the door behind me.

I look at the time and it's already 5:56 pm. Dang time flies. I start making fried chicken and French fries for dinner. It was actually pretty easy and quick to make.

I prepare a plate for Stephanie and I carry it up to her room. I walk into the room and set the plate on the night stand. She was laying on the bed and I couldn't tell if she was asleep or not until I heard sniffles. Great.

"Stephanie I made you dinner you need to eat." I tell her.

"I'm not hungry" she says quietly

"You have an hour to eat or else..."

"Or else what? You've already taken everything from me!" She yells cutting me off.

I don't respond and just walk out not bothering to lock the door behind me.

<Stephanie's POV>

I can't believe him! He is such a greedy, selfish, spoiled jerk!

First he takes me away from Dylan then be threatens to take my first born child. How could someone be so cruel?

He told me that I had an hour to eat my dinner but I'm honestly not hungry. I feel lonely, out of place, upset, angry, and helpless.

My birthday is in a few days I really hope that he will bring that girl back by then. I really want to spend my birthday with him, my friends, and my family. Not this greedy person.

An hour later he comes back in my room and sees that I haven't touched my food.

"Stephanie you need to eat" he says like he cares.

"I told you I'm not hungry" I say

"Stephanie I'm not playing games eat you need to get something in your system."

"Your saying it like you actually care! I know you really don't you only care about getting your girl you're just using me!" I scream with anger.

He storms out slamming the door behind him and I don't think he locked the door this time. Wow that's the first.

<Unknown POV>

I've been trying to call Stephanie for days now and she hasn't been picking up her phone and Dylan's parents don't know where she or Dylan are. I really hope he's taking care of my baby.

"Honey! Have you tried to call Stephanie again?" I ask

"Yes but she still isn't answering" my husband responds.

"Mom I'm gonna go to Jc's house for a bit ok?" Connor asks

"Yea sure honey have fun" I respond

10 minutes later he comes back saying that he wasn't home and that he was with Dylan.

There is something going on and I need to find out what it is...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys so I'm sure everyone can guess who the unknown is... Sorry it's kind of a short chapter. Hoped you liked it please vote an comment. I'll be updating on thursday!!!😘😏