Chapter 13

<Chris's POV>

So Stephanie made it back in time luckily for her. I swear her wake up calls in the morning are crazy. Every morning I either hear her screaming or banging on the wall.

I mean can't she wait a few hours? I have decided that maybe I could get her like an iPad or laptop to keep et busy during the day.

I can see how she gets so bored easily. Anyways when she came back she was in a great mood.

That's when I looked at her had and saw an engagement ring. Did Dylan purpose to her?

It's saturday morning and I'm extremely tired, but I start making breakfast for us.

I walk upstairs to give her her breakfast. When I walk in her room I don't see her any where.

"Stephanie where are you?" I say. She come up behind me and screams. "Boo!!!!"

I jump dropping the food. "Jesus Christ Stephanie was that seriously necessary?" I ask angrily

I turn around to her laying on the floor laughing. "Y-ye-es" she manages to get out between laughs.

"Whatever anyways I have some good news" I say.

She finally calms down. "What is it?" She asks with that adorable little smile.

"Your going out tonight with a friend I think you might like" I say

"Oooh so exciting" she mocks

"Or you could just stay in this room all night long..." I say starting to walk out the door.

"Wait wait wait I was just kidding of course I'd love to go" she says obviously lying just to get out of this room. I mean who could blame her, but I will not risk her running away by letting her out of this room.

"Alright then get ready in a few hours" I order walking out.

She comes running down the stairs into the kitchen "I'm ready" she sings happily.

"Alright well I guess you can watch tv while you wait for her to get here.

"Okie dokie" she says jumping on to the couch. She turns on vampire diaries. Lord help this child she doesn't know what a good show is.

About an hour later my friend gets here. I open the door and let her in. I introduce Stephanie and one of my old friends Cassidy.

"See ya" I say to the two of them.

"Byeee" they respond.

Like right after that I hear the door bell ring. There is no way that's Stephanie it's probably Dylan. I go to open the door and who I see infront of me was not who I was expecting to see...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry guys I haven't updated I will get better about it. Hope you like it!😘😘

One question... Who do you think is at the door?? Please comment your answer and if you get it right I will put you in my book if you want😊