Musical prodigy

- Chapter 3 -

- You're so perfect why can't you see? -

-

Yoon Jeonghan POV-

She was different. Super different.

I'm much older than her yet she thought I was younger than her.

How cute of her.

Her laughter sounds so sweet. I want to hear more of her. I want to figure her out.

Right now it was time for music and she was listening attentively to Mrs. Yang.

She looks so pretty. Her vibrant brown eyes,  long jet black hair, the pretty features she kind of reminds me of someone.

"Yah quit staring at me its weird" she chuckled and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

I've only met her today but she's quite an interesting person.

From kicking the vending machine, to getting top marks as always as the teacher expected, to handling her friends, to drawing out a map of the entire school for me, and giving me a nickname.

The way my name rolls out of her mouth just sounded so eccentric.

She's lovable, cute, smart, pretty and nice.

An all in one package.

"Mr. Yoon Jeonghan? Do you want to take a picture of Ms. Hyunbin? You're staring at her as if she'll disappear any second" Mrs. Yang laughed as she made her remark.

How embarrassing, it seems as if the whole class watched it unfold.

All their eyes were on me and and her as Hyunbin was flustered and I just know my red ears already stood out from my blond hair.

"Sorry maam" I said and bowed lightly.

It only fueled Mrs. Yang's laughter,

"Never mind that, come up here and play an instrument or sing, it'll be a good example for your project" She said as I freaked out.

Project? What project? Me sing? Heck no! I don't know how to play instruments so I guess I have no actual other choice.

I sighed and made my way up to the front.

Cheers and whistles by both boys and girls were heard as I made way to the front.

"Oh yes, miss Hyunbin? Would you please be so kind to help Jeonghan over here? I'm betting on my best student to be great like the usual" She smiled at Hyunbin as she stood up and made her way up front like me.

"I can't play instruments" I mumble to her as she snickered.

"Deserved, but it's fine I'll play the piano" She said and walked over to the piano.

"For this project it'll require both the performers to sing, so everyone watch closely" Mrs. Yang added.

A duet? So i get to hear her voice?

"Oh what is this? Playing without planning? That's a bold choice Ms. Kim Hyunbin" A girl from class said out loud.

"Kim Hyena, quiet down" Mrs. Yang retorted.

"You may start now" She said as Hyunbin nodded and I looked at her with worry.

I hope she plays a song I god damn know or else I'm done for with the embarrassment.

- Start listing to Hug by svt guys and imagine its Jeonghan and Hyunbin singing -

She started playing a very familiar tune.

Then she started singing. Well I guess we can do it that way as well.

[Hyunbin]
몰래 웃고 몰래 울고
내 모습을 숨기면서
버거운 듯 하루를 보내고
(Secretly laughing, secretly crying
While hiding my state of mind
The day that seems too much for me passes by)

--
Her voice is so beautiful, I've never been more grateful for this project giving me a chance to sing with her.

Gosh I'm infatuated

--

[Jeonghan]
오늘도 겉으로는 말 못 한
마음속으로만 되새긴
힘들어
힘들어
힘들어
(Today, too, the words can't be said
And can only be reflected in one's heart
It's hard
It's hard
It's hard)

[Hyunbin]
힘들 때면 나에게로
안겨도 돼 나도 같아
(Whenever it's hard for you
You can get a hug from me
I am the same)

[Jeonghan]
숨기고 숨겨도
가려지지 않는단 걸 알잖아
(You know you can't hide it forever)

[Jeonghan & Hyunbin]
우리 서로는 웃을 수 있게
(So we can smile together)

[Hyunbin]
미안하지 마
(Don't be sorry)

[Jeonghan]
걱정하지 마
(Don't worry)

[Hyunbin]
무서워하지 마
(Don't be scared)

[Jeonghan]
이젠 울지 마
(Now don't cry)

[Hyunbin]
나에게는 넌
한없이 너무도 소중한 걸
(To me
You are very precious)

[Jeonghan]
오늘 하루도 힘들었을
너에게 말해줄래
(You can tell me
Today was tough)

[Hyunbin]
내가 있다고
(I am here)

[Jeonghan]
수고했다고
(You did a good job)

[Jeonghan]
사랑한다고
(I love you)

[Jeonghan & Hyunbin]
꽉 안아준다고
(I will hug you)

---
She ended the song half way as to save time and the class clapped.

"Bravo my students! Best of the best!" Mrs. Yang mentioned as we both bowed and made our way to our seats when the class settled down.

"Nice voice" She said

"I could say the same to you" I replied with a grin

She scoffed "I sounded like a goat Hannie"  she lowly chuckled at her remark making me frown.

"Hey no you don't it sounded amazing! You're amazing!" I retorted, she laughed

How can she not see that she's amazing?