the collision of two moons

The moons stared blankly at each other, like two colliding solar systems ready to explode. Tension between the two was always real, but this time, Akaza trembled beneath his grasp against he log of wood. Upper one was always intimating, no matter how many times Akaza poorly attempted to deny that truth. Upper three depended on his own strengths completely, and he was confident in his capabilities; but when it came to this ancient demon, he was incapable of even standing next to him.

"Akaza. Why are you mending a human."

White flakes of snow began to hug their skin, Akaza held up an unafraid look; he the Upper Moon with a mindset full of power.

"I don't hurt women. And she was strong. She will succumb to Masters temptations eventuall-"

The black haired man shook his head, stepping closer to the wooden door. Akazas shoulders tightened in an did fear; a feeling over came him that was similar to a baby holding a delicate heirloom. "Enough of your childish games. I've been watching for quite some time now."

Coldly, his gaze caught Akazas. This man never seemed to feel much of anything. He was nothing like Muzan, who tended to scold his underlings, and toss out new orders and commands. No, Kokushibou had a sinister spirit, one that held no remorse. Letting (Y/n) continue to live would be a burden to the demons, and Kokushibou did not care about how Akaza would feel about his decision.

As Kokushibous fingers wrapped around the handle of his katana, within an instant, Akaza appeared beside him at the door. Scoffing at him, Upper one let go of the handle. They watched as it flung back into place, the door tightly closed. The difference in their powers was obvious, and Akaza knew he was in no power to fight for him.

"Don't tell me you've fallen for a human. How do you think he will react to this?"

Akaza dissmissed his theory, pushing the man away from the door. "I haven't. Go bother someone else." As he stepped into the house, Akaza kept the door creaked open. His body peered from its opening, glaring down at Kokushibou. He watched as the man turned his head away, and soon began to walk in the opposite direction of the house. Within seconds, he disappeared beneath the moonlight.

The door slammed shut, ending the verbal fight between the two moons. Akaza was perplexed that he actually left, and could hardly understand where the mercy came from. Either way, a question from Kokushibou continued to ripple like a rock on water in his mind. Fallen for her? Hell no.

Akazas mind was in an even battle, like two fists of the same strength pushing against each other. He couldn't have any heart for this girl. Even though it's been months of caring for her, he was still a demon. He only took her because she knows the 12 Kizukis Plan. And of course, he didn't dare to kill her by his own hand.

However, he easily could leave her to die, or let Kokushibou finish her off for him. So why couldn't he?

His mind cut those thoughts away as soon as he saw her, and the warm smile against her cold face when she noticed the firewood in-between his arms.

Wood rustled by the fire as the two sat in front of the blaze. Orange light burned against his skin, but he remained sitting, watching (Y/n) peacefully warm up. Both of her hands faced the heat, rubbing together in attempt to warm up even more.

The sunny fire glistened against her round eyes as she quietly watched it burn.

"Do you remember the fire?" she mumbled, finger pointing closely at its burning power. The demon took a hold of her hand, moving it a few inches back; she would've burned herself if she held it there any longer. Confused at her words, he asked to rephrased the question. "He was a Pillar. The Flame Pillar."