🟡 Seventh Round | xxx 🟡

((WARNING!!: Rude Language.))

No one's POV

Ring Ring finally returned to the table and smirked, looking at Shaman. He chuckled and looked down, intimidated by her.

Ring Ring: Done! See? I am NOT a pussy! Alright, who's the last person?

Casano: That would be moi~

Rings Ring: oh. You. Truth or Dare.

Casano, gasping: Rude! Well, I choose Truth!

Ring Ring: Is it true you have slept with multiple women?

Casano: No!

Everyone looked at Casano, glaring him down. He felt intimidated, and a bit frightened.

Casano: I know I flirt with a lot of women but I-I don't sleep with them! Not unless they want to, which is rarely!

No one was buying this. They kept glaring at Casano, leaning closer to him. Casano gulped and trued to push them away.

Casano: Okay okay! You caught me! I've slept with multiple women and they hated it! I'm sorry!

Ring Ring: that's what I thought.

Chief: Male whore.

Casano, sighing: I have deemed "male whore"..

Pucca: I thought we all knew that.

Casano: such a sad tragedy.

Pucca: alright! since everyone had already gone, Casano go ahead and start! Pick anyone. We're not ending this round until someone gets over 6 points. Also don't pick Ring Ring, Cas.

Casano: Oh alright, Ching, Truth or Dare?

Ching: Hmmm...Dare!

Casano: I dare you to say one bad thing about everyone here! Including Pucca.

Everyone gasped as Casano mentioned Pucca's name as well. They all looked at Ching, who was having a hard time debating on whether she should lose or try to stay. She gulped and sighed.

Ching: Shaman, I kind of forgot you existed.

Shaman: ouch.

Ching: Casano, you're just..ugh. You're an -16/10.

Casano: you could have just said I'm ugly :(

Ching: Ring Ring, you're kind of loud.

Ring Ring: Thats all you can think of?

Ching Ching: I mean everyone already knows you're narcissistic so..yeah.

Ring Ring: IM NOT A NARC!

Ching: sure...Dandy, I legitimately thought you were like, such a weirdo.

Dandy: likewise, chicken head.