❤️🖤The Rules🖤❤️

Ching's POV

As everyone sat down, Ching can see everyone's faces. There were people getting excited, people who just shrugged it off cause why not, it's a slumber party, and some who were complaining about it. She smiled and looked at everyone in awe. Ching has never seen so many of her friends and enemies come together like this.

Sure enemies were around but she never really had any real issues with any of them. They mainly attacked Garu, no one else, unless in certain circumstances. Ching watches as everyone settles down and she taps her best friend, Pucca, on the shoulders, signaling her to start the game.

Pucca waits til' all eyes are on her, and that everyone is sitting down and quiet. Everyone suddenly turned their attention to the small petite girl, Pucca, who was sitting down patiently. Surprisingly, Tobe was the first to calm down and settle down. The last was Garu, confusingly. Ching smiled and tapped Pucca's shoulder again, to signify that everyone has finally put all their attention towards her.

Tobe's POV

Everyone was in a huge circle and talking, while Tobe paid attention to the center of attention girl, Pucca. Everyone was loud and obnoxious and it took them so long to figure out this party isn't theirs, that this is her party. She just got back so everyone should pay more attention to her. She deserves it cause at the end of the day, she has been working so hard.

Tobe sit down patiently, awaiting for the others to shut their traps, sometimes it's hard to forget that they are mostly younger than Him, since He's the eldest. Though that being older has no actual ability for being the "wisest and smartest",  Tobe still use it to their advantage. Tobe watches everyone finally calm down and take their attention to Pucca.

Pucca sighs and smiles at everyone, such a sweet smile that was. She calmly gets up and grabs a notebook, and a black marker. She sits it in front of her and she smiles sweetly once again and looks at everyone, and then continues on her speech.

Pucca: so this is how we will play this game! There will be one round, everyone has to be told a dare! For example, I start first and let's say I sat truth or dare to..Abyo. Then it's Abyo's turn to pick someone to give them a truth or dare. Then repeat. But no one can dare the same person. Like if I asked Abyo, then that means no one else can ask abyo.

Danny: so it's like cross-multiplication kind of thing?

Pucca, with a bright smile: Exactly!

Dada: how many rounds will their be?

Pucca: I'm glad you asked! So there will be a lot of rounds! The first round is simple, so everyone start simple. Like "I dare you to pick up a pencil" or "is it true you like the color pink!" Kind of thing. Then, the second one gets a bit harder. Then the third one is a bit worse than the second. Then the very last one, extreme.

Abyo: so let me get this straight, there will be 4 rounds?

Ching: hmm, not exactly!

Abyo: huh?

Pucca, giggles: first round is easy, second is medium, third is hard, and fourth is difficult. Then there is extreme, and xxx.

Dada, shaking: w-what's xxx?

Pucca: basically we can dare to do extreme things.

Dada: l-like what..?

Ching: like have sex, drink, or something..

Pucca: exactly! Though, I will tell you guys this. There is a catch.

Everyone stopped and stared intently at Pucca, everyone was scared yet curious. Even Tobe was curious.

Pucca: this chart I have in my hands will signify who does and doesn't do a dare. The one with the most tallies means they either asked not to do the dare, or answer the truth. And the one who gets the most tallies has to do what the one who has the least tallies said for a week!

Ring Ring: what if there is more than one person who won the least amount of tallies? Like, what if there is 3 people who had 0 tally marks?

Everyone looked at Ring Ring, with such a confused look, and with such awe. No one thought, even Tobe never would have guessed that Ring Ring actually had a brain.

Ring Ring, staring at everyone else: what?

Pucca, clears throat: uhm, anyways.. that won't happen. Cause if it does, then the last remaining ones will have to do dares for each other until there is a remaining person...maybe. I'm not quite sure yet.

Ssoso: but wait, there is 11 of us.

Pucca: hmm...Ching?

Ching: alright! So let's say I asked Pucca a truth or dare, and she was the last one standing. She can pick whoever she wants to go next, for example she picks Ayo. Now from where Ayo stands, the next round will begin from him, until the last person who gets dared. Then that person will start the next round!

Abyo: wait, what about sleep?

Pucca: dont worry about that! Let's just have fun!

Everyone cheered at the mere excitement of how she set up this game. Pucca knee this game is mainly childish but still decided to do this anyways, but added a twist to make it more lively, so everyone would feel more comfortable and exciting. Everyone likes a challenge, and everyone here likes to compete.

Tobe shook his head and smiled. He stared back at Pucca, who is seen being hugged by her best friend Ching. He sighs and looks at her, and then looks at everyone else. You can tell who is excited for this and who is skeptical, and which people are horribly scared.

Tobe saw Garu, who was sitting calmly on the opposite side of where his friends are. Tobe raised an eyebrow, confused on what the reasoning behind that was. Sure Garu wasn't really the type to talk or to show affection towards someone, but this was odd. Even to Tobe.

Tobe remembered the last day he saw Garu, and how Garu looked so sad when Tobe left. But now looking at him, he's an emotionless kid. Tobe shook the feeling off and sighed, hoping this game will be fun. Pucca then started to speak, and everyone settled down.

Pucca: Let our first game of truth or dare commence!! And first round will start with me!

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Feel free to comment any dares for the children.

Again you don't have to, but it would be greatly appreciated. It makes my job a lot easier. Or difficult depending on the dares. Well anyways there will be six rounds

First round: easy

Second round: medium

Third round: hard

Fourth round: difficult

Fifth round: extreme

Sixth round: xxx

Let's begin!

~✨💙💙