⚫️ Sixth Round | xxx ⚫️

Tobe's POV

Tobe huffs as he opens the door to the bathroom. He looks at Pucca and let's her go in first. She thanks him and he smiles sweetly at her and walks in, closing the door behind him. He sighs deeply and lays down by the door, Pucca walks up to him to turn on the light. She walks back to the opposite side of the room and lays down. Tobe stares at Pucca, who is playing with her hair and smiling ever so brightly.

Tobe gets up and walks over to Pucca, who looks up at him with such a gentle smile. He helped her up and Pucca smiled ever so sweetly, and he pulls her closer to him. Surprised, Pucca squeals and places her hand onto her chest, steadying her heartbeat. Tobe lands his fingers onto her face, forcing her to look at him. His smile fades as she looks at him.

Tobe sighs and intertwines their hands, he smiles weakly and places their hands close to his lips. He kisses their hands and then let's go of Pucca's Hands. She stares at him with confusion in her eyes, he steps back and scratches his chin, looking away from her. He sighs deeply and then stares at her again and steps back further.

Tobe: why?

Pucca: huh?

Tobe: why do you love me?

Pucca: what..?

Tobe: answer the fucking question, Pucca.

Pucca: I- uhm..w-well, we were never enemies..plus, you're really nice and honest..

Tobe: Is that all?

Pucca: you're hot..?

Tobe: and?

Pucca: uh...

Tobe: now tell me, why do you love Garu?

Pucca: he's nice, sweet, honest, quiet, and when he does smile, it's beautiful.

Tobe, looks down: then be with him.

Pucca: what?!

Tobe, looks back at Pucca: you don't love me.

Pucca: yes I do!

Tobe: you just explained why you love Garu with more enthusiasm than when you did to me!

Pucca: Tobe..*she places her hand onto his cheek* I-it's because I-

Tobe: *brushes her cheek off* no.

Pucca: ...please Tobe, let me explain.

Tobe: No, you were meant to be with him. Not me. I'm an enemy, a monster right down to the core. Please..

Pucca: *steps back*..Tobe please wait.

Tobe: forget about me, 'kay?

Pucca: no..

Tobe: Pucca, please, we both know you never truly liked me.

Pucca: you don't know that!

Tobe scoffs and rolls his eyes, while he does so, Pucca snaps her fingers, making Tobe pay his attention to the girl in front of him. She crosses her arms and starts to take off the clothes she was wearing.