🟢 Fourth Round | Difficult 🟢

So this bit of the story has mention of suicide, and cutting, you can skip it if you'd like. Just like to add a warning before hand...

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

No one's POV

Everyone was drunk, due to how much alcohol, beer, and wine were on the table. There was almost none left. The only sane one there at the moment was Ssoso. Everyone eventually sat down, tired and out of breath. Ssoso walked out of the room and cake back 6 minutes later with more beverages.

Everyone formed a circle while Ssoso made space to put the new bottles of beverages onto the table. He placed the empty bottles into a nearby trash can, and then sat down. Everyone smiled and laughed out loud until Pucca stood up and spoke.

Pucca: okay okay okay calm down people!! We left off with Dandy, so Dandy, if you please begin?

Dandy: alright alright!! Let just get this straight.

Pucca: hm?

Dandy: can we ask for more inappropriate questions or dares now?

Pucca: yea as long as it's not too hardcore.

Ching: we're saving those for the very last game

Dandy: alright then everyone, go a tad easygoing.

Abyo: I'll try.

Ring Ring: wasn't planning to go too difficult anyways!

Dandy: alright then let's play!!

*Everyone cheered and laughed it off, then Dandy continued*

Dandy: Ayo! Truth or dare man?

Ayo: *hic* dare.

Dandy: dare you to tell us your last girlfriend. Or boyfriend. I don't know your preference, man.

Ayo: I'm straight, thanks for asking. And her name was Amy.

Ring Ring: isn't that the girl you dated like, when you were 11?

Ayo: oh no! Different girl this time.

Ring Ring: Wow, you sure have a thing for girls named Amy.

*everyone laughed at Ring Ring's snarky remark, Ayo blushed and hid his face*

Ayo, blushing: th-that's not true..*clears throat* anyways, Ching, truth or dare?

Ching: Truth!

Ayo: is it true you've loved Abyo since you were young?

Ching, scoffs: yea, duh! I thought everyone knew! Apparently I was wrong. *glares at Abyo*

Abyo, nervously: H-hey it's not my fault I was a stupid kid!

Ching, giggled: Now you're a smart man. Now, Ring Ring, truth or dare?

Ring Ring: Dare.