🔘 The Ultimate Dare 🔘

Pucca's POV

As everyone was in the room, just talking and enjoying each other's company, me, Garu, and Tobe stepped into the room. Tobe was the last to leave, so he closed the door behind him while I walked off to get the horn. I blare the horn in a split second, and everyone's eyes were on me. I smiled and signaled for everyone to gather around, so like a duck following their mother, they do. Everyone gathered around in a big circle, with me in the middle.

Abyo: Is it time we sacrifice Pucca?

Ching: Abyo!

Abyo: Sorry sorry!

Pucca, giggling: You have to admit, that was kind of funny Ching.

Ching: Well maybe a little..

Pucca: Good! Now it's time everyone. Ssoso and Ching, please stand up and enter the circle of doom.

Abyo: Oh no! Not the circle of doom! How will my girlfriend ever survive?

Ching: Abyo...shut up.

Abyo: Okay.

Dandy: Wow, you shot him down fast.

Ching: Yep, now let's get this over with.

Pucca: Ssoso when are you going to dare for her to do?

Ring Ring: Or truth?

Shaman: Nah, it's only fair that the end result is a dare, right?

Casano: It obviously has to be a dare!

Tobe: Hey, be quiet so we can watch with anticipation okay?

Abyo: You're no fun.

Tobe: Would you rather miss it and just talk?

Abyo: Fair point.

Pucca: Guys, shhh!! You're going to ruin the moment!

As everyone quieted down, Ssoso and Ching stood in the middle. Ching menacingly stared at him, ready for whatever he will throw at her. Ssoso on the other hand was smiling a peaceful smile, a smile that said, 'you're okay'. Ching then relaxed after seeing that smile, it reassured her that everything is going to be okay. She felt safe, and he nodded.

Ching: So, what form of ultimate punishment have you bestowed upon me?

Ssoso: My ultimate dare to you is...

While everyone was waiting in anticipation, Ching gulped, and prepared herself. Everyone else was eating chips, popcorn, drinking soda or just eagerly waiting. Sweat poured from some people's faces in suspense, it was honestly the most the kids have ever paid attention to.

Casano was fanning himself with his hands, Dandy leaned in while holding a cup that is about to spill, Dada was fidgeting the whole time. Garu raised an eyebrow, Tobe placed a hand over his hand, Pucca was holding onto her hair. Ayo and Ring Ring were holding hands, and so was Chief and Shaman.

Abyo was probably the most worried, since that was his girlfriend and all. He was biting his lip, shaking his legs as one of his hands was covering one of his eyes. Obviously he could still see despite the eye being covered, but he was still tried to hide his fears. It didn't work well since he was the one sweating the most, probably more than Ching was.