⚪️ Sixth Round | xxx ⚪️

Ayo's POV

As Ayo wiped Ring Ring's tears, she places her hand on his hand and grabs it. She puts it at his side and then Ring Ring let's go of his hand. Ayo stares at her, and fixes up her hair. Ring Ring smiles and lifts her head up to look at Ayo, who smiles brightly at her once again. She shakes her head and places her hand over her forehead.

Ayo looked at her and then puts his hands in his pockets. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, Ring Ring was still smiling. Ayo looked around the empty halls, it was dark and it was hard to see. But luckily the window near Pucca's door shone through. The moon was bright, and the stars twinkled.

The wind whistled and the trees shook. You can slightly hear the crickets making noise. It was a peaceful night out there. Ayo turns his attention to Ring Ring, who was now burying her face into his chest. He laughed at this and pat her head gently. She looks at him with a pouty look. He blushes and looks away, acting as if nothing happened.

Ring Ring: what was that for?

Ayo: wh-what do you mean?

Ring Ring: pulling me away from the group.

Ayo: oh! That. I did it because I didn't want anyone else to see you crying, Miss Ring Ring.

Ring Ring: im an adult, I'll be fine.

Ayo: and I'm older than you by two years.

Ring Ring: wait really?!

Ayo, confused: uh yea..I'm 20..

Ring Ring: how come I never knew that?

Ayo, still confused: you..never ask?

Ring Ring: oh right. Sorry. I'm such a failure.

Ayo: Hey! Dont say that!

Ring Ring: why not? Many people don't like me. Just as Shaman said, I'm rude.

Ayo: yea but that's because you've owned a company at a young age. You were so young when you ran that restaurant!

Ring Ring: i guess..

Ayo: plus, I don't want to see you crying.

Ring Ring: why? You have a crush on me?

Ayo: *stays silent and looks away*

Ring Ring, scoffs: so it is true! You do like me!

Ayo: I-I'm going back inside.

Ring Ring: wait!-

Ayo walked into the room and Ring Ring Followed with him. No one noticed them coming in. They sighed in relief and stood by one of the tables and Ring Ring tried to make conversation with Ayo, but he refused to answer her. Eventually Ring Ring grew tired of trying and stomped away, walking towards Pucca and Ching.

They talked to Ring Ring, and eventually the girls started laughing and giggling. Ring Ring grew flustered and red. Ayo smiled and stared at Ring Ring in all her beauty. Eventually, Garu came back from the bathroom once again and everyone looked at him, the room grew silent. Garu walked closer to the group and sat down, everyone followed. Pucca smiles sweetly and looked at Garu to start the last round.