❤️🖤 During Break 🖤❤️

Y'all want the juicy bit? Well here's some juicy stuff before we get into the next Chapter, aka "The Ultimate Dare"!!

Oooo this is gonna be fun to write!! Get ready y'all because it's going to be a VERY long chapter compiled with multiple different stories!!

— — — — — — — — —

Tobe's POV

As everyone else was having their fun, Garu and I were not. As much as I tried to have fun, I couldn't help but notice Garu from the corner of my eye, observing me rather carefully. There was such anger in his eyes. The eyes of a predator hunting their prey. And at some point, I forgot all about having fun, and I focused on staring back at him. Hoping he would do or say something, but he didn't, and that frustrated me. Eventually, I see him scoff, and walk towards me. I gulped, afraid of what he could possibly say.

Garu: So, it's been years since I saw you.

Tobe: Y-yeah it has...

Garu: What's your deal?

Tobe: Huh?

Garu: What's the reasoning behind this fake ass lie? Why are you pretending to be good?

Tobe: I-I'm not. Why would you think I would deceive everyone like that?

Garu: Cause you're a villain.
That's what you do.

Tobe: Maybe back then, but I've changed.

Garu: Okay, but what drove you to change? It makes no sense to me. You just suddenly..changed.

Tobe: Do you believe anyone bad has the potential to change?

Garu: Huh?

Tobe: Go on. Answer.

Garu: I mean..no, not really.

Tobe: Do you think a good soul could turn bad then?

Garu: Absolutely! That's how most villains start off, at least in movies and shows.

Tobe: So why is it so hard for you to believe the opposite?

Garu: I..I don't know. It's just..

Tobe: Just?

Garu: She likes you.

Tobe: Huh?

Garu: She likes you and it's just unbelievable. I knew you as a villain, then I come back and it's all just..changed. She likes you because you changed. Then look at me.

Tobe: What about you?

Garu: I haven't changed at all. Sure my appearance might have changed, but I'm still, deep down, the very same person I was back then.

Tobe: How is that bad?

Garu: I never grew up.

Tobe: You talk.

Garu: So?

Tobe: That's improvement.

Garu: What good does it do? She's all over you now.