🟤 Seventh Round | xxx 🟤

No one's POV

Pucca waited until everyone came back to continue the game. And once they all did, she smiled and nodded her head, signaling Shaman to choose someone.

Pucca: Alright, go ahead Shaman!

Shaman: Alright! Casano, Truth or Dare?

Casano: Hmmm, I choose Dare!

Shaman: I dare you to tell us the most embarrassing things from your life that you have kept hidden!

As Shaman finished his sentence, everyone stared at Casano, waiting for him to say something. Some people giggled, thinking he was going to give in and lose 2 more points. Casano gulped as the pressure was on.

Casano: Alright, how many embarrassing things must I say?

Shaman: Hmmm...I say a minimum of three things!

Pucca: seems fair.

Shaman: Yep! Just three embarrassing things!

Casano: Fine! Uhm...first off, I actually play video games a lot.

Ring Ring: wait what? Since when!? Your room has no gaming equipment!

Ching: How do you know what gaming equipment look like?

Ring Ring: I dabble in some games.

Ching: Oh. Interesting.

Shaman: Hush! We're interrogating Casano guys!

Ring Ring & Ching: Sorry!

Casano: Hmm..for your information, Miss Ring Ring, I have a small hidden room with all of my gaming sets. Which is where I am half the time.

Ring Ring: Oh now I'm going to search your whole room to find it!

Chief: Field trip to Casano's room!

Casano: No! Ahem..anyways..I also don't actually like women only.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Casano: Calm down, calm down! Jeez.

Dandy: Pansexual, right?

Casano: How'd you..?

Dandy: It's written all over your face.

Casano: Really?

Dandy: for someone who was apparently 'straight' you don't mind checking out men either.

Casano: when have I ever?

Dandy: Do I have to mention the people who we've seen shirtless now?

Casano, slightly blushing: No! I-it's fine! You caught me, yes I'm pan!

Ching: That's..surprising.

Pucca: Yeah, especially since you tend to flirt with women, a LOT.

Casano: there's just not enough males here who are my 'type', but I do like men.

Chief: Huh. Interesting.

Casano: While we are on the topic of sexuality, I-I'm also...poly.

Dandy: Sexual? But you're..oh. The other one.

Casano: Haha..Yep.

Dandy: That also makes sense, but I'm surprised.

Casano: Huh. Well. There! That's three embarrassing things about me I never have mentioned! Ha!

Ring Ring: im so proud of you, Cas. And all it took was a little nudge.

Casano: Anyways! Dandy! Truth or Dare.

Dandy: Hm..truth.

Casano: Is it true you've made Dada wear a maid outfit?!

Dandy: I-

Dandy gulped and tugged on his shirt as he looked away. Everyone stared at Dandy, smirking as Casano flipped the script. Casano chuckled and hummed, waiting for a response.

Dandy: Y-yeah..I..I may have made Dada wear a maid outfit from time to time..with cat ears on too.

Everyone looked at one another, and as if they all could hear each other's thoughts, nodded their heads in agreement. They all looked at Dandy, leaning closer to him, still smirking.

Dandy: Proof, you guys want proof.

Dandy sighed and pulled out his phone. There he lowered the brightness so it doesn't blind anyone else's eyes, and scrolled through his photos. He then found a photo of Dada in a maid outfit with cat ears, and showed it to everyone. They all giggled and awe-d at the image. Dandy rolled his eyes and put his phone away.

Dandy: Ching, Truth or Dare?

Ching: Hmm..I'm going to go for a Dare.

Dandy: Alright, I dare you to place a condom on top of every male's head that are sleeping in the other room.

Ching: WHAT?! B-but I don't-

Dandy pulled out a packet of condoms, and tossed them in the middle of the table. Everyone gasped and looked at him. He smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

Dandy: You could..get tally marks, Ching. Or you could do this dare.

Ching: Uh...

Ching looked at the condoms, then at the dark door where everyone was sleeping, then back at everyone else. Ching gulped and looked down at her hands, to which she fiddled with her thumbs as she thought of what she was going to do. Ching then sighed deeply before making her decision.

Ching: Pucca..add two tally marks.

Everyone gasped in horror, was this bravery or was this cowardice? Either way, Pucca had added two tallies to Ching's board.

Pucca: wow Ching, that's..

Ching: I know, I know.

Pucca: Ching has 5 tallies. Meaning she is the one who's gonna have to do the dare the person with the least amount of tallies has.

Ching, sighing: I took one for the team. Now let's go back in there and wake them all up!

As Ching stretches and walks away, everyone else looked at her with such sadness in their eyes. Dandy grabbed his packet of condoms and walked soon after. Chief, Ring Ring, Shaman, Casano, and then Pucca walked back as well.