♥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏♥

𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬

⬥𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬⬥

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

I was laying on my bed playing games on my phone, I  finally finished my homework which means I can just relax or at least that's what I thought.

"Skylar, Oliver, Sebastian please come downstairs, I need to tell you guys something." I hear my dad call me and my brothers from downstairs in a serious tone.

"Yes dad?" I call back while running downstairs, seeing both of my brothers already standing infront of our dad.

"I have some big news for you guys." My dad starts off, looking nervous "I know it's been very hard after your mom passed away and you guys love this house since it reminds you of her, but we have to move." He pauses, looking sad and guilty "My boss gave me a promotion and is moving me to the branch in Seoul." He finishes looking scared scared of what our reactions will be.

Even though is does hurt my heart to leave, I think it will be better for all of us to get out of this Sydney and start over.

"That's fine dad when do we leave?" I'm the first to speak.

"U-uhm in a week, sweetheart." My dad stutters a bit shocked that I'm not mad or freaking out, but like I said it's for the best and my dad deserves this, he's done so much for us after out mother passed away a few years ago.

I stand up and look behind me, only to see my brothers looking at me, shocked and confused.

"What guys?" I ask them a bit annoyed, not liking that they are so shocked about me being okay with it, I'm a very understanding person so I don't know what their problem is...well mostly.

"It's just that you love this house and you're okay with moving away so far from home." Sebastian, my older brother speaks first.

"Yeah I thought you would be mad or upset." Oliver says from next to Sebastian.

"Guys." I sigh "I'm not ten anymore, I completely understand why we have to move and yes I'm a bit sad, but this is the perfect time to start fresh, besides dad deserves this." I say while looking at my dad, who is giving me a grateful smile and I smile back.

"Damn my little sister is more mature than me." Sebastian says while letting out a small chuckle "But yeah I agree with you, I'm okay with it. Dad I'm so happy that you finally got that promotion, you deserve it." He finishes and gives my dad a smile which he happily returns.

"Yeah I'm more than just okay with it, I've always wanted to go to Korea." Oliver says as he jumps around making us all laugh at his excitement.

"Well I don't know about you losers, but I'm gonna go pack." I say and run to my room before anyone can answer.

Seoul sounds nice and I've heard it's beautiful so why not. This will be the fresh start I needed after my mom's death, I'll finally be able to meet new people and come out of the shell I've been hiding in for the past three years. The thing is usually people would be upset to leave their friends behind, but I don't have any here, I'm not a big fan of socializing.

After packing some things I look outside and see It's dark 'damn have I been packing for that long?' I think to myself as I walk to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

...

While I'm laying in bed I can't help but feel excitement bubbling inside of me, I can't wait to get out of here and leave all the bad memories behind.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.♡