♥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓♥

𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

⬥𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦⬥

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After school, I drop my brother off at home and me and Jungkook make our way to his friend's house. To say I am nervous is an understatement, especially after Kook told me that Jin is like his mom and Yoongi is like a very protective older brother.

"Don't be nervous mommy, they'll love you." Jungkook says and takes my hand, that isn't busy driving, in his.

"I really hope so baby." I smile at him and look at the road again.

"We're here!" Jungkook squeals next to me out of excitement making me jump.

"Fuck, don't do that Jungkook!" I look at the house and park the car, looking at Jungkook again and sigh when I see tears in his eyes.

"I'm s-sorry mommy, I j-just g-got excited." Now I feel like a bitch .

"Kookie, I didn't mean it like that, you just startled me." I give him a quick peck on the lips "I'm sorry bun." I give him a hug and smile when I see him smile.

We get out of the car and make our way to the front door, I take a deep breath before I knock.

"Hell-Oh my goodness Jungkook!" A very attractive man with broad shoulders pulls Jungkook into a tight hug.

"Hey Jin Hyung, I can't really breath." Jungkook squeaks out and Jin chuckles before letting him go and turning his attention to me.

"And who's is this pretty lady, Jungkook?" I blush at his word, but who wouldn't.

"That's my girlfriend Hyung." Jungkook glares at me after seeing me blush at Jin's words.

"Yes, hi my name is Y/N. It's nice to meet you Mr.Kim ." I bow down and he quickly pulls me into a hug.

"Don't be silly call me Jin and It's nice to meet you too Y/N." Jungkook comes over to us and pulls me away from Jin and we both laugh at him.

"I'm happy you're getting along already, but don't get too close." Jungkook whispers in my ear and puts his head in the crook of my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"It's okay Kookie, I'm all yours bun." I peck his forehead and smile at Jin, knowing very well he heard.

"Come in please, you can't stay outside the whole day." We all walk into the house and Jin leads us to the living room.

"Where's Suag Hyung?" Jungkook asks and I give him a confused look, who the hell is Suga?

"He's upstairs sleeping." Jin turns around towards the stairs  "Yoongi get your lazy ass down here right now, Kook is here and he brought his girlfriend!" Right after Jin yells that we hear hard thumps coming down the stairs. So Yoongi is Suga? Okay got it.

"Fuck you for waking me up Jin and he brought who now?!" Yoongi yells and makes eye contact with me, Jungkook senses my nervousness and grabs my hand.

"Jungkook.brought.his.girlfriend." Jin says each word slowly "and don't swear at me." Jin scolds Yoongi, but he just keeps looking at me.

Yoongi slowly walks over to me and Jungkook and pulls him into a hug while he's still looking at me, dead in the eyes with a cold look. What the hell is his problem? Well Jungkook did say he's very protective.

"Hello, my name is Y/N and I'm Jungkook's girlfriend. It's nice meeting you sir." I hold out my hand and he hesitantly takes it and gives me a gummy smile, bipolar much.

"Hi it's nice meeting you too, please just call me Yoongi or Suga." I finally get over my nervousness and we all sit down.

"So Y/N, do you know about Jungkook's little secret?" Jin asks looking serious.

"Yes I do." I answer also serious.

"So you're his mommy?" Yoongi asks while smirking.

"Yes I am." I say and smile when I feel Jungkook hide his face in my neck.

"That's my boy." Yoongi comes over and pats Jungkook's back, laughing when he sees the dark blush on his face.

After hanging out for a few hours we decided it was time to go and on the way home I noticed Jungkook was acting weird and very bratty.

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬♡